Hot Toys Hulkbuster Price best guess?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
at the end of the day, does it really matter what they charge? honestly... they know that the addicts will buy it no matter what disgusting prices they charge! the sky is the limit!

Yeah 800 realistic...depends on how much detail and articulation they put into it....maybe a Mk 43 bust to view once opened?

850 my guess

Since this thread exists let there be zero discussion of price in the official thread. How bout that.

Hmm, gonna give myself a lot of room and say $700.00 - $800.00, no more. A lot depends on articulation and whether they Power Pose it.

Also, I think we geeks need to chill out about these discussions. Accountants and marketing tell HT how much they can charge for something. Howard reading a couple re-re's on the forum saying they'll pay $1k means **** all. Some of you guys obviously don't have a clue how business works and probably couldn't run a lemonade stand.

Hmm, gonna give myself a lot of room and say $700.00 - $800.00, no more. A lot depends on articulation and whether they Power Pose it.

Also, I think we geeks need to chill out about these discussions. Accountants and marketing tell HT how much they can charge for something. Howard reading a couple re-re's on the forum saying they'll pay $1k means **** all. Some of you guys obviously don't have a clue how business works and probably couldn't run a lemonade stand.

ThatIsTooFunny.:clap

And true.

It will cost $699.99..., my reasoning for that? Well mainly because that's the ceiling limit I've set myself for it, anymore & I can't OR won't (even) buy it as I'm not a sucker to Hot Toys over pricing when it gets over & above my comfort zone (which is actually $500.00..., Igor & Iron Monger territory).

Shhh...you-know-who's reading this thread right now!

howardcomputer.jpg

Anyways, I think Hulkbuster oughta cost $250 and not a penny more or I ain't buying! ;)

Reactions: KBA
I'm hoping for it to be under $700. I think if this figure is going to be as bulky as I think it will, making it a power pose really would make the most sense. It would be cheaper overall and still look pretty damn amazing. As long as the arms move and bend and the head can rotate slightly, I couldn't care less if the legs move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back