Hot Toys Hicks & Hudson on Ebay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
last minute snipers will be out in hordes. but people already searching for this figure that really really want it already have that search embedded in their ebay account to receive an email when something is available. so i think that posting a link like this may only draw a casual looker versus someone who is hot on the trail for one of these. course this is only mho & i could be wrong.

as hicks is unopened, he'll break 300 easy. hope you got deep pockets chavez!

Personaly, I Never snipe. I consider it underhanded, but to each his own. I place my max bid, then ignre it till the last day. I check on the last day, and if i get outbid, I reconsider the price. is it worth it, am I willing to pay a bit more, etc. if no, i move on. If yes, the I go 5-10$ higher than my new price o protect myself from snipers, place the bid, and don't look again untill the auction is over.

And I agree, Buy it now FTW.

It wasnt my intention to send you all in a frenzy, i knew some of you were after these 2 and i just wanted to give you the heads up and atleast have a chance to grab them if you wanted them. :chew

Jamal is just trying to help out fellow freaks.

I don't think it matters if the auction was posted here or not. People have been looking for these for a while so I am sure alot of people have put this on their watch list.

There is a ton of WTB: Hot Toys Hicks threads. THe moment someone reminds the board about the Hot Toys ALiens marines, I am sure they go to ebay and immediately look for Hicks.

yea most forums your allowed to post auctions but only if your the seller selling the items.. which cuts alot of complaining down.. haha.

:lol:lol:rotfl Bustin' balls :Rock

I'm a last second bidder... but I do it manually with a timer and usually just put one bid in with about 5 seconds to go. That way I don't have enough time to rethink my price up $20 or $30 dollars:lol

Oh hey.. nah I dont mean anybody here is complaining.. just saying that it cuts down on people complaining... whats his name made me lose cuz too many people outbid me..cuz somebody posted the link on the forums.. :rotfl:emperor haha..

My wife won them both! God I love her! Merry Christmas to me! Now I just have to wait to open them! :monkey2

Wow. That's pretty sweet, Moon. I hope you got her something nice. [insert winking smiley]

She always gets something nice from me! I always set a limit and I go ape **** on her. She is the coolest woman I will ever meet. She is truly the best! :cool:

$485 for the both of them. :D

It sounds crazy I know. But look at it this way. If you buy 3 Medicoms it would cost around $449.99 plus shipping. I think these two figures equal 3 medicoms. But that's just me.

Back