Hot Toys HBII Hellboy and Abe Sapien 12-inch Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lecture:lecture:lecture

Regardless of price I will make the cash to get these two.

There mine.

I've said this a million times regarding different things but sideshow don't accept my card so if these arn't going to be sold by Japanese sellers I'm a little worried I'm going to have to pay ridiculous UK prices.

Just had it confirmed that HT will still distribute in Japan and Hong Kong, SST will cover the rest of the world. So we will still be able to get them quicker (and hopefully cheaper) from the usual outlets in the Far East.

20081124_76f10a5507f7da310dbcBcQnJj.jpg

Wow, this is the most dead on 1/6 figure I've seen. Hot Toys is on a roll!

:google

Damn. Sick. I'm not even a fan and that's still sick. HT make my damn 1/6 scale Hulk already. :(

I now wished Hot Toys would have made the Gi Joe line.Sideshow will failed compare to this.

Strewth, those details are insane. loving the little shamrock on the sleeve and the removeable shells and cartridges for the guns. And unless I'm mistaken (which I might be) does Abe have liquid in his breathing apparatus?
So definetly a 'muscle' body, looks great but I would have preferred a TT type of body with a black t-shirt, but maybe that'll follow?

Pretty impressive. The detail in the belt in incredible. Still wonder if it's a Rambo type body or a covered True Type.

I now wished Hot Toys would have made the Gi Joe line.Sideshow will failed compare to this.

Who says HT hasn't been helping them? This co project between them leads me to believe HT will be getting involved more with SS.

nice ... I'll def try to pick up Abe ... maybe HB too .. not sure ... :monkey1

Strewth, those details are insane. loving the little shamrock on the sleeve and the removeable shells and cartridges for the guns. And unless I'm mistaken (which I might be) does Abe have liquid in his breathing apparatus?
So definetly a 'muscle' body, looks great but I would have preferred a TT type of body with a black t-shirt, but maybe that'll follow?

The Japanese magazine shown earlier says basically that Abe's lenses are cut in such a way as to simulate liquid inside. And as I mentioned earlier, I don't think these use what we usually refer to as a muscle body. I think it's more of a rubber/silicone sheath over a normally articulated body -- kind of like the Batman begins suit. It looks like both Abe and Hellboy use this. Notice that you can't see any joints at the elbows on Abe. This is just speculation at this point, judging from what I could make out in the previous article.

And this is gonna be available in tonight newletter probably..I'm so there caca boys.

Back