Hot Toys HBII Hellboy and Abe Sapien 12-inch Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm only rude to whiners. You whining?

Only you can fix it. If it's your fathers card, get yourself a card of your own. If the card is yours, then ditch it and get one that works.

Call Visa and ask them to explain and ask them for a solution.

The 'get with the times' comment was in relation to accessibility of Hot Toys items, so think before you stink. You aren't doing too bad in the rude department yourself, hypocrite. Don't assume to know my personal situation or dictate your value system to me, please.

I didn't see that as whining at all , I was simply wondering if Japanese sellers were going to sell these . Since wookster has kindly answered that I now know. I didn't ask for any help so I don't need it.
Ecspecially if your going to be rude about it , which you were in my opinion .
Now I'm not gonna argue over the internet , just get my point accross.

And everything you " told me " to do by the way I already have.
I have too wait two years wth a regular income in my bank until they will give me the right type of card to pay sideshow apparently.
If it bothers you that much give em a ring yourself . :rolleyes:

Some pic in HK magazine
20081126104223481.jpg.jpg

20081126104243540.jpg.jpg

20081126104138590.jpg.jpg

:horror:horror:horror
awesome ! :rock
Can't wait !! :rock

I didn't see that as whining at all , I was simply wondering if Japanese sellers were going to sell these . Since wookster has kindly answered that I now know. I didn't ask for any help so I don't need it.
Ecspecially if your going to be rude about it , which you were in my opinion .
Now I'm not gonna argue over the internet , just get my point accross.

And everything you " told me " to do by the way I already have.
I have too wait two years wth a regular income in my bank until they will give me the right type of card to pay sideshow apparently.
If it bothers you that much give em a ring yourself . :rolleyes:
The whining was in relation to you mentioning your credit card difficulties for the "millionth time". I see that as whining. That you can't...:confused: You need English lessons, or comprehension training.

If you don't want to get into an argument over the net then don't respond.
fartani.gif

Seeing as you have an attitude problem, change your attitude. :duh Rude. Only in your opinion. I might see it as tactless. What I "told you", I might see as giving advice, or trying to help, seeing as you have to constantly raise this dilemma you are in. Isn't that what jawing is? It's about time you moved on. Why don't you apply for a Mastercard debit card? Visa isn't the only card company. Go to a different bank. You sound like you give up too easily or don't have the full facts. There is something not right about this situation. It doesn't add up.

You didn't ask for any help, but you got it from wookster. How about paying out on him, hypocrite? You post an opinion on the net and I have every right to post mine.

If it bothers you, do something about it, instead of whining and giving me a hard time for giving a ^^^^.

I didn't ask for help regarding my card , just the situation with hot toys selling these in Japan , wookster let me know and I thanked him.
You tried to help me out regarding my card , thanks I guess. I just felt it was rude that you mentioned my post count and stuff.
About the card too , I am still looking into it. I can't do everything in one day.
I mentioned it because I don't like asking questions without explaining my reasons behind it , I also mentioned that I had said this a million times before !.
Chill man !. Yikes !.
If I pissed you off I apologize . Don't think we need to get too wound up about this.
Lets just end this conversation here .

This thread isnt for this anyway.

I'm being a bit controversial here but i have to say that i'm not digging Abe. Dont get me wrong its an awesome figure, but i didnt really care for the character too much...I'm making a concerted effort to be a bit choosy in 2009 so i'm just sticking to Helllboy and will complement that with the premium format and maybe scaled replica gun...OOOH YEAH

Big up to Hicks BTW...held your own againt Old Man Creech with dignity! Keep that post count going!:clap

Not sure what the brand of beer was in the flick but I just got a set of 10 cans off eBay. Bud or Bud Light, but even still.

I'm being a bit controversial here but i have to say that i'm not digging Abe. Dont get me wrong its an awesome figure, but i didnt really care for the character too much...I'm making a concerted effort to be a bit choosy in 2009 so i'm just sticking to Helllboy and will complement that with the premium format and maybe scaled replica gun...OOOH YEAH

Big up to Hicks BTW...held your own againt Old Man Creech with dignity! Keep that post count going!:clap

Hear hear a verbal duel becoming a knight of the house of Beardsley, forsooth and other ye olde sayings

mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine

:rock

Has anybody confirmed how Abe's arms are made? They look like arm skins the way it crinkles there at the elbow but I'm not sure.

Back