Hot Toys HBII Hellboy and Abe Sapien 12-inch Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine

:rock

nemo4.jpg

I think any beer would be fine for this guy.
I think hes just your general alcoholic demon from hell . :lol
It would explain the red face. :lol

Im sure the beer he drinks in each movie is decided by the amount of $$$ the beer company pays to have their beer on screen ... :D

The only thing that I worry about is that no info on available pics about Hellboy's shirt.
Of course he's cool without it, HT done great work on body & etc, but a shirt is a must have for him.

Of course you can.
You just didn't get the main thing - it's not a 10$ figure.
When you spend 150-250$ on a thing like this you have a right to get screen-accurate one to don't bother yourself with such a little worries.

I want hot toys to tackle Wink next. :rock
If they can do a powerloader and mark 1 surely they can handle this guy.

wink_1.jpg

My only worry is the ones I have had with hot toys making a hulk , would it just turn out a massive mound of rubber ?.

very cool looking figures. :D though I am kinda hesitant on the longevity of the rubber body. limited posability and possible cracking are big concern.

What to do, what to do :confused:

very cool looking figures. :D though I am kinda hesitant on the longevity of the rubber body. limited posability and possible cracking are big concern.

What to do, what to do :confused:

None of these things are going to last forever, that's for sure. I sold my HT Begins suit TDK Batman because I could really easily imagine that suit falling apart in the not-too-distant future. And several people have reported big problems w/ the ED 209. It's impossible to tell what will happen 5 years down the line...:confused:
Hellboy is much more of a favorite character for me, though. I would ideally prefer no rubber but I can't possibly pass up this figure. I'll probably get 2 Hellboys and try to transplant one to a custom body w/ a black shirt on.

None of these things are going to last forever, that's for sure. I sold my HT Begins suit TDK Batman because I could really easily imagine that suit falling apart in the not-too-distant future. And several people have reported big problems w/ the ED 209. It's impossible to tell what will happen 5 years down the line...:confused:
Hellboy is much more of a favorite character for me, though. I would ideally prefer no rubber but I can't possibly pass up this figure. I'll probably get 2 Hellboys and try to transplant one to a custom body w/ a black shirt on.

I think as long as these figures are kept in decent enough enviroments ( not too hot or cold ) they will last a long time.
I think the whole drama over the rubber on these figures has gone overboard.

I'm not suprised the ed-209 rubber was cracking since it was stretched very tight. As long as the rubber isn't stretched too much I think it should be fine.

I hope I'm right anyway ! If these started falling apart I would cry. :horror:monkey2

Yeah, I'm not really worried. But I think it's good to go into it knowing that one day there will be some kind of degradation of the rubber.

the thing is I still have figures from the 80s ( cheap figures ) and there rubber is perfectly fine. These figures have been kept in real crappy enviroments and just threw amongst other stuff.

I think if the rubber is put on the figures body right it will last a long time.

I don't want Hot Toys to even think about Wink until they make a Liz Sherman, Johann Krauss, and Professor Broom.

Back