Hot Toys HBII Hellboy and Abe Sapien 12-inch Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somehow I still like the first movie better...but I like the 2nd movie 12" fig better....

Has anyone had any problems with HT HB muscle body? I want one very much, but I'm still a little sketchy about picking one up.

Last edited:
Articulation sucks but the body does look good and I've had no problem with it. It's also easily adapatable to fit on a normal TT body. All you need is a t-shirt and a little red paint.

No proper thread about the Hot Toys 1/6 Hellboy figure? I saw one here in Dubai and I'm thinking of getting it. But want to see what people think of the figure first.

No proper thread about the Hot Toys 1/6 Hellboy figure? I saw one here in Dubai and I'm thinking of getting it. But want to see what people think of the figure first.

Did you see this at the Dubai Mall? I ran across a great store there that recently opened up that carries quite a few Hot Toys figures. It is a great figure, I haven't had any issues with mine.

Back