1/6 Hot Toys - Guardians of the Galaxy - Star-Lord photos by [JingoBell]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was planning displaying him with the mask. But if they make a short coat version, I'd put the Pratt head sculpt on him.

I'm super pleased with this figure. I love the coat and the HS. Thread phones should be an easy mod. Made room for him!

I love how the box looks like an NES game box.

Or the side of a stand-up arcade game from the 80's.

10846324_606512259474472_5082807843802953869_n.jpg

MHmini.jpg

Jingobell, how about the leather material of the coat?
Is it the same leather like thor pants, loki, red skull coat? Or is it faux leather like wolverine origins jacket, bane coat?

Good point... Nothing a little paint can't fix. But i'm not dumb enough to do that without a backup... I'll pick up an extra to modify after the release.

I guess they could be modded, you could use a small orange foam bit to cover the ends, that way you don't destroy them

This looks pretty amazing, while the hs is maybe 90% there, I am still glad hot toys went with the smirk. Thanks for the great pictures Jingo!

Great pics. After having finally seen the movie, I am now debating picking all these guys up. But with Avenger AOU coming next year, I may not be able to.

Back