1/6 Hot Toys - Guardians of the Galaxy - Star-Lord photos by [JingoBell]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10846291_606469256145439_8844782799938856561_n.jpg

:rotfl This figure is hilarious

giphy.gif

Too bad I had to pass on it, I'll wait for GOTG 2

I'm impressed with how many poses/scenes can be recreated from the movie with this fig. Very well done photos!

I love this!! And I think the likeness is awesome, geez, how spoiled are we around here? He's a must buy.

Great pics! I'm glad I got this one ordered. I can still see Pratt in the HS, though it's not as strong as it should be. I'll probably always have him displayed with the mask so the HS doesn't bother me too much. Really wish HT would get off their ass and get Drax up for PO.

Damn ,i thought i was out of the game,,after seeing this guy i might just need to jump back in... when is the release date?

This figure is absolute crazy! so glad i ordered via Sideshow, unfortunately they keep changing my flexpay every month. March to January and back again. hope this is out soon.

Oh boy!!! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Overall a great figure. However not quite there with Pratt’s likeness.

So, did this get postpone to March? I was paying off this figure with flex pay then got an email saying it was postponed to months. But clearly we are seeing a lot of advertising for it. Is out now or not?

Back