Hot Toys Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3: Star- Lord

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_3252.jpeg

this looks good, man. Although as most every time they did the portrait younger again, but i don't mind. So many option with the "eye rolling feature" ,will get a second hs once this comes out, to upgrade the G2 fig.

Now if they just get Drax right this time. The body proportions in the dark teaser pic looked the same way wrong as the first fig :-/ Wish they will give us a second screaming head sculpt with Drax...the one they teased years ago at comic con.

Great sculpt, which it needed as there is no helmeted version for this film.

Kinda of bummed that he finally has a guardians costume, but then doesn't have the helmet or rockets boosters in the entire film.

Exactly the price I was rooting for. We got a bingo!

Good prediction! Though every time someone says the word bingo I can’t help but think of this:

Steve Bannon Bingo GIF
:lol

What I'd really love is two sculpts for Nebula so we can have one with a screaming/attack expression, especially since movable eyes seems like it'd be lost on her.

View attachment 640127

That would be best! But yeah I don’t think Nebula would benefit much from SERS :rotfl

Seeing the initial teaser with them in uniform reminded me of the Endgame team time heist suits, and I kinda wonder how it’d be if they made the rest of them after Tony.
I figure either because Tony sold poorly or because the suits ended up not being that big of a part of the film, they never bothered with more. It’d be like expecting them to make the entire Guardians team in their colorful space suits.

81A5CB55-27A1-4843-8AE5-B82848D94A54.jpeg

I figure either because Tony sold poorly or because the suits ended up not being that big of a part of the film, they never bothered with more. It’d be like expecting them to make the entire Guardians team in their colorful space suits.

View attachment 640331
Except the GotG space suits look cool. The time heist suits didn't really look great. Also while all 3 GotG movies established that space suits are required for existence in space, Endgame established that the time heisting suits were not necessary for time heisting.

Except the GotG space suits look cool. The time heist suits didn't really look great. Also while all 3 GotG movies established that space suits are required for existence in space, Endgame established that the time heisting suits were not necessary for time heisting.
For sure. In either case though it’s a small slice of the films and not a lot of people would drop the $3k to have the characters in both those suits plus their regular suits.

Back