Hot Toys Gort Predator: Officially Announced

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, HT, no more instalments for Predator (1, 2, whatever), the franchise is lame and overdone.

I hope they don't use the vertically challenged P1 body for this...:slap

I'll try and get it either way though...:lol

Please, HT, no more instalments for Predator (1, 2, whatever), the franchise is lame and overdone.

Coming from someone named Tony Stark, I find this hard to agree with!

PS: I'm just joking, I like Iron Man too!

yes you are right. predator is a terrible movie that nobody has ever loved. please HT, instead give us 3 more paint variants of the iron man mk IV and 4 of the iron man mk VI. also, could we get tony stark figures - one in business suit, one in racing suit, one in vest, and one in playboy robe and slippers. the udder is still very full on this one.

:cuckoo:

i think i just blew my sarcastery gland.

Please no more Ironman 2 crap hottoys... Ironman 2 was lame... Kickass was like 10 Times better... One scene was good in Ironman 2 the race track scene I stand by that...

Another lost predator.... in P2?....

@ Hot Toys Tokyo International Toyfair 2010 ...limited to 500.

ap_20100522102552479.jpg

source..
https://www.toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-128300-1-1.html

That looks awesome!!!:drool!!
I can't get any more Preds though... :monkey2

I still remember the post you had about purchasing the casts from ebay, Nathan.

Yep, unfortunately, I got that poor guy in trouble by posting that. He wasn't supposed to sell the artist proofs he had.

I hope they don't use the vertically challenged P1 body for this...:slap

That's what it's is on. The good thing is though that Gort is a bit of a runt in P2 anyway, so this time it works perfectly.

Looks nice, but I have more pressing collectibles calling for my cash :D

Crap, I was planning on ditching most of my HT collecting this year for a new comp. Well, here's hoping this guy comes out around Christmas time, so I can get him for retail. Leave it to HT to promise an awesome figure at the worst (yet somehow best?) possible times... So much stuff is coming out this year.

Then again, this guy has the exact same armor as the P2. So... basically, it's just a new mask and new rebreather (which looks fantastic). I dunno about this. I'd have to see more pictures.

What is this whole eBay exclusive mean ? Is toys2 going to have this up for preorder? Like the Lang t-600???? I have to get this . I am craving a new predator !!!! Arhhhh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back