Hot Toys Gort Predator: Officially Announced

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentSurfer

Good Enough Never Is!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Another lost predator.... in P2?....

@ Hot Toys Tokyo International Toyfair 2010 ...limited to 500.

ap_20100522102552479.jpg

source..
https://www.toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-128300-1-1.html

Well, holy crap, they actually did it after all. There's Gort.

Last edited:
It looks like it's using the P1 body as well. I had tried putting the P2 armor on a P1 body to see if a repaint would give me a better P2, but the armor was too loose. Hope they refit it. If so, I smell a P2 repaint in this guy's future.

Totally a buy, just need HT to release the other 3 or so other preds from the final battle scene in P2...

That would be easy to do too cause the rest are just a matter of making new helmets and mixing up the already existing P1 and P2 armor pieces.

I second that, but sometimes Sideshow gets in on these exclusives. I hope they get this one and the T-1000 as Sarah Connor figure just revealed limited to 300.

OOO i must have this ><. Likely no way to get them aside from ebay though huh?

I second that, but sometimes Sideshow gets in on these exclusives. I hope they get this one and the T-1000 as Sarah Connor figure just revealed limited to 300.

That cant be right look how many stores have it up for preorde Id bet BBTS has more then 300 pre orders on it already...

yeah i'm not getting my hopes up.
this thing is gonna vanish like a fart in the wind and hit AVP ancient prices in no time.

i wonder if it at least comes with a cool trophy wall skull.

take gunmetal ironman as example...they stated limited 500 during HK exhibition..but then when they came to singapore they release another hundred and then another few hundred in US....

but just in case..i am getting my japanese friend to get me one!:panic:

^^^ Yeah now I see... But Hottoys wont do something stupid like limit the T-1000 itself... I can live without any Sarah Connor figure as long as I have my T-800 and a T-1000...

My wishes are finally answered. I still remember the post you had about purchasing the casts from ebay, Nathan. Glad to see it finally got made! I am sooooo psyched!

awesome :hi5:
i thought the predator 2 line was over by now
i hope sideshow brings some of them , even if they charge a little extra

Like this one's bio mask a lot. Seems kinda late to be issuing figures from P2 though, doesn't it..? What about the new movie?

Like this one's bio mask a lot. Seems kinda late to be issuing figures from P2 though, doesn't it..? What about the new movie?

late figures from HT keep hope alive. maybe 5 years down the line they might issue another figure from watchmen. or maybe in 10 years we'll get barbosa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back