1/6 Hot Toys GONK Droids: EG-6 (Lars) + Mos Eisley Power Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys GONK Droid (Power Droid)

Anyone knows where did this particular Gonk appear in the movies?

7f140dadaec9ccb7656699db23d805fa.png

2df99d87e3c112ef6f0d5e71f2cae4ac.png

Hot Toys GONK Droid (Power Droid)

The price on this will be very interesting. HT seems to charge less than SS for similar figures and since this looks less complex than R2 and R5, could we see a price below $150?

super cool! I would've preferred the sandcrawler gonk.. but still rad nonetheless.

I gotta admit, I love it. But was not what came to my mind when I first heard gonk droid.

Definitely unexpected but welcome. Hot Toys is killing it with reveals this year.

Re: Hot Toys GONK Droid (EG-6 Power Droid)

It's a seemingly random choice, since there are more prominent Gonks -- like the one that wakes in the Sandcrawler -- but I guess this one has more detail.

Anything above 125 is total cheese.......

I swear these companies do all these reveals at SDCC so they can read all the "price predicting" and gauge how much collectors are willing to pay.

I wouldn't pay more than $80 for it. :D

I woke up this morning and in-between grabbing breakfast and jumping into the shower I checked my phone to see if HT had shown anything new Star Wars related.

Of all the WTF moments that followed seeing this thread title was definitely the ultimate.

Also, Sideshow Star Wars is finished. If HT are going to make the gonk droid they will definitely make everything else - all the bounty hunters, General Veers, Snaggletooth, R5-D4, Skiff Lando... it will all come eventually. I'm not buying anything from Sideshow ever again because I don't believe it won't eventually be released by HT.

It's a seemingly random choice, since there are more prominent Gonks -- like the one that wakes in the Sandcrawler -- but I guess this one has more detail.
I never noticed that the gonks were that different. As with the bounty hunters, the real Gonk is the Kenner toy not what we barely see in the movies.

Back