1/6 Hot Toys GONK Droids: EG-6 (Lars) + Mos Eisley Power Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys GONK Droid (EG-6 Power Droid)

Really like him, but somehow it seems cheaply built. This looks like a hasbro build. All depends on the price i guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now I'm hoping that HT even makes Maz Kanada. There I said it. I didn't care for her at first but after multiple viewings I realized that Han is right. She's an acquired taste.

Not sure yet if I would get the Star Wars "Edna Mode"...

But GONK is a must-have. I'll need it in order to fill my 1/6 Sandcrawler captured droid cell.

Re: Hot Toys GONK Droid (Power Droid)

7f140dadaec9ccb7656699db23d805fa.png

2df99d87e3c112ef6f0d5e71f2cae4ac.png

Wow! :clap :clap :clap

The more I need this Gonk!

I was on a 12 back mission, which I think is okay. Then this appears and people start talking about a 20 back mission. I allowed myself to entertain the notion for 24 hours... But NO, just no. Otherwise where does the madness end? Cherry picking is definitely the way to go from now on.

I was on a 12 back mission, which I think is okay. Then this appears and people start talking about a 20 back mission. I allowed myself to entertain the notion for 24 hours... But NO, just no. Otherwise where does the madness end? Cherry picking is definitely the way to go from now on.

I was thinking 20 back also. Already have Greedo, Hammerhead, R5-D4, X-Wing Luke and Boba Fett! Just need Walrus Man, Death Star Droids and Snags! What are the odds?

Seeing this guy makes me really want them to make 1/6 moisture vaporators!

This power droid is not from ANH. Where is this version from? The one in pic is the one I know and want.

IMG_20160722_232848.jpg

I may be mistaken, but I swear I read in a hobby magazine that Howard doesn't care much for the PT (rightly so since it sucked).

He may or may not like the PT overall, but he has said he wanted to make Anakin as one of the first few figures when they were planning to work under Sideshow's license prior to getting their own because he's a huge fan of Anakin. Since no Anakin has come out since getting their own license, I'm guessing they have fairly specific market attack plans given to them.

If they would make any PT character, Maul would make the most sense considering his popularity. He's the Fett of PT and his merch sells very well regardless of how garbage TPM is.

He may or may not like the PT overall, but he has said he wanted to make Anakin as one of the first few figures when they were planning to work under Sideshow's license prior to getting their own because he's a huge fan of Anakin. Since no Anakin has come out since getting their own license, I'm guessing they have fairly specific market attack plans given to them.

Back