1/6 Hot Toys GONK Droids: EG-6 (Lars) + Mos Eisley Power Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys GONK Droid (Power Droid)

HT drop-kicked that idea out the window with this showing. Where is HT 3PO and R2????

They have TFA 3po and R2 there. hot toys versions.

HT R2 3PO.jpeg

Yea basically I think HT just doesn't give a crap about anything SS has done or is doing and are making whatever they want. I wouldn't be shocked if they make all the bounty hunters, Greedo, R-2/Threepio, etc.

Are you sure? It seems to me that they are coordinating releases since SS re-released their E-web blaster to go with HTs snowtrooper and Gonk can be paired with SS recent Jawa release.

Are you sure? It seems to me that they are coordinating releases since SS re-released their E-web blaster to go with HTs snowtrooper and Gonk can be paired with SS recent Jawa release.

That may be but they are making R2 and Threepio...

It's literally Christmas in July! So much awesomeness! :yess:

Omg do you seeeeee the snowtrooper!!!!!!

That ESB snow trooper and those Death Star workers will be in my display case for sure. As for that power droid... does it have sound??

Hats off to Hot Toys for their OT figures. The gonk looks like a cool change of pace for them.

Thanks, HT, for reminding me of the 1/6 GONK I haven't built yet. Need to pull that out this weekend and put it together.

Back