Hot Toys Force Friday figure reveal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We sure the big announcement is HT related not Hasbro? I don't see anywhere in the image a HT logo,...

It's from Toy Sapiens, Hot Toys flagship store.

My guess is either First Order trooper or BB-8.

Where's Jack Bauer when you need him? Poke your head in here Jack and dish some dirt, please.

It's from Toy Sapiens, Hot Toys flagship store.

My guess is either First Order trooper or BB-8.

Where's Jack Bauer when you need him? Poke your head in here Jack and dish some dirt, please.

I am here bro ;) I said before I thought the first HT TFA fig would be Kylo Ren, because he was so close to being finished when I saw pics. However, Stormtroopers are a good bet too, I bet HT has them ready. We will see in a few weeks. :)

I am here bro ;) I said before I thought the first HT TFA fig would be Kylo Ren, because he was so close to being finished when I saw pics. However, Stormtroopers are a good bet too, I bet HT has them ready. We will see in a few weeks. :)

Why not both?

I think it will be Kylo Ren :pray:

I'm expecting lots of figures from this movie. I am hoping that SW and BvS will take HT's raging boner for Marvel (Avengers) away :lol

I expect a couple from HT, SS and every other company that has the license. I don't expect much for immediate purchase but lots of preorders.

I expect a couple from HT, SS and every other company that has the license. I don't expect much for immediate purchase but lots of preorders.

I don't expect any PO's from SS tbh, maybe they'll show some concept artwork or if lucky some in progress shots if they're gonna do any of them.

As long as SSC sticks to aliens, droids, and troopers while Hot Toys handles the humans I think all figures from this line will turn out great.

As long as SSC and HT don't double up on things. They must have some kind of agreement with each other, but I don't know if SSC would be willing to let HT have all the human figures.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think HT should just kick the door down and reveal Kylo as the first figure. He has the most intriguing look so far and would start the line off with some excitement.

Reveal date is one thing. I hope the figure release date wouldn't be too far behind the movie release date. :D

How about playing with the figure while watching the movie? :lol

Reveal date is one thing. I hope the figure release date wouldn't be too far behind the movie release date. :D

How about playing with the figure while watching the movie? :lol

"Excuse me, are you sneaking snacks into the theater?"

"Nope, these are just my $200 action figures that'll I'll be playing with during the show. Nothing to worry about."

:lol

Back