Hot Toys Force Friday figure reveal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Star-Wars-Force-Awakens-Stormtrooper-Black-Series-001.jpg

I have a feeling it'll be Kylo Ren. He is sort of the "mascot" for this new film and they'll be able to make a lot of noise by getting that lightsaber. I wouldn't even be shocked if they don't announce it with an alternate portrait and then after the film announce it as a "additional offering for customers who ordered!"

Stormtrooper will be first, just as other companies have produced that figure first.

Old Luke I'm sure we will not see until the film has been released.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm actually wondering if they not only preview a new figure on Force Friday, but actually release one. HT ought to have the same source materials Hasbro and everyone else has had for who knows how many months. If Hasbro and everyone else is having new merch out, not revealed, on Force Friday, who's to say HT won't either. Especially if its a Stormtrooper. I'd suggest being ready for an immediately shipping item on Force Friday rather than just a pre-order just to be safe.

Yeah it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Hot Toys does a reveal on Force Friday and that it ends up being a new Trooper. In that case I could easily see it being released shortly after going up. I don't think it would arrive on time for Force Friday but I could see the pre-order going up that day and the figure releasing by the time the new film hits theaters.

I think hoping for any of the other main characters to be revealed and be released before the film comes out is wishful thinking.

Partially OT and being spoiler-free: what kind of army bothers painting weapons with a clever black and white scheme just to match the armors?!? :gah:

Clearly a modular design for ease of repair, swap-out and cleaning, with the white components being manufactured with a plasti-ceramic anti-blast, non-conductive advanced composite shell for a more robust yet economical design. :lecture

Back