Hot Toys First Blood Rambo, Rocky, Mr. T

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thunderlips. Here are a couple close up pics of First Blood Rambo for you. I think the sculpt looks very good, but the paint design looks a little dated already. A pro painter could make this look as good as a new release though I think.

HotToysRamboFirstBlood004.jpg

HotToysRamboFirstBlood005.jpg

Thunderlips. Here are a couple close up pics of First Blood Rambo for you. I think the sculpt looks very good, but the paint design looks a little dated already. A pro painter could make this look as good as a new release though I think.

I'm not sure why you'd call it dated, if you got that same head from Hot Toys today it'd be painted just the same.

Yeah, but at least it matches with the Rambo 3, and I'll take the M65/R3 skin tone over the seeming liver troubled Rambo 1 or the carrot-skinned Rambo 2.

:lol Yup! Even the Halo Rambo had the carrot effect too, if you watch the movie his skin is really that colour I suppose but it just doesn't work on a toy. Also he has insanely alien like eyes too.

:lol Yup! Even the Halo Rambo had the carrot effect too, if you watch the movie his skin is really that colour I suppose but it just doesn't work on a toy. Also he has insanely alien like eyes too.

Well, it is an orangey tan color, and if you got the right tone on a figure it'd look fine, but it should be like a brown-orange mix, where the HT figure is a pure orange. So, if the DX is sadly Rambo 2 revisited and not RAMBO, I'll still be ok cuz the head'll be much better and the skin should match Rambo 3.

I'm not sure why you'd call it dated, if you got that same head from Hot Toys today it'd be painted just the same.

Actually you could be right. I think in my mind I have taken Enterbay's paint job on Jack Bauer and imagined that anything released from now on will be of that quallity.

I do think the paint job on bank robber Joker was a step up from Hot Toys usual though. But that isn't a standard skin colour paint job and I don't own anything that they have released since that has a human face.

I want a new Rambo 2 basically because of the body,the skin tone and headsculpt doesn`t bother me THAT much even if the sculpt could be alot better.What a piece of Junk that Rambo 2 muscle body is,useless!

Just spoke with Edinho Maga,the Rocky Statue will be up for order next week,limited to 30 pieces...

he Met Sly on April 4th in Rio de janeiro and gave him one of these statues.Ill try and ask for some pics :)

That's wicked cool. Are they for order through Hollywood Collectibles or private sale?

That is the answer im waiting for at this moment,but he said earlier that this one...like Rambo will be available through HCG.

I have seen a few pics,here are 3 of them:

Especially if he made a face like those photos above. All the audience praise can't equal making an impact on the person that's subject of your work.

Back