Hot Toys First Blood Rambo, Rocky, Mr. T

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanx for the info guys! i just located some:D
although i agree with you the heads arent the best, still if i can find some in hand pics that show the head a bit better, but they do look ok considering theres not much scarface stuff out there...

Sideshow's first Scarface has the best 1/6 Scarface portrait currently available on the mass market that I've seen.

Just need some clarification please anyone on the Hot Toys Rocky IV Rocky Balboa.
I purchased mine before it was available from sideshow, and have now just found out there is supposed to be an American flag as well included?
Is this correct?
Was there a difference between the original hot toys and the sideshow releases?
I never received the flag in mine :(

It's been so long since I got mine, but I'm pretty sure the flag is folded up inside a plastic bag along with the care and handling instructions for the muscle body and taped to the back of the tray.

looking to get a rocky, clubber lang , ivan drago. and a rambo. which ones are the best and most accurate. which ones do i stay away from. just want some current preferences.pics would help. this is what i currently have
pics036.jpg

looking to get a rocky, clubber lang , ivan drago. and a rambo. which ones are the best and most accurate. which ones do i stay away from. just want some current preferences.pics would help. this is what i currently have

If you want only the best, go with these two Hot Toys ->
62317208.jpg
11250686.jpg

That thing from Sideshow ->
67196062.jpg

And Jakks Pacific figures ->
71927383.jpg

Did a random Google search and found this,when i saved the Pic it was named ObraEdinhoRocky so i assume it is Edinho Maga`s painted Balboa statue that Hollywood Collectibles will sell:

I'd like to see more images, that one isn't very flattering to the face. I love how they've got the veins in the arms.

I'd like to see more images, that one isn't very flattering to the face. I love how they've got the veins in the arms.

Yep, body sculpt is decent (especially the weird veining) but his face looks like it was sculpted out of mashed potatoes :lol

yep, the street version clubber looks cool, i will check out rocky also, thx for the help. does look like mash potatoes on that statue , lol

Back