Hot Toys First Blood Rambo, Rocky, Mr. T

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah don't worry about posing em (edwindt pics) I was just concerned about age. So rambo 2 is a design flaw in the pits then?

IMG_4123.jpg

IMG_4124.jpg

IMG_4125.jpg

IMG_4126.jpg

IMG_4127.jpg

IMG_4129.jpg

IMG_4131.jpg

IMG_4132.jpg

IMG_4134.jpg

IMG_4135.jpg

Yeah Stupid TDK!

Here are my figs now,10 Rambo`s...11 if i count with my extra M65 First Blood that is still in box:

I love that pose....I am afraid to move my Rambo's because of the rubber. Your saying my Rambo III should be good to go.

As i said allready,only Rambo 2 has weak rubber,the other ones are good,no bad signs yet but who know after a few years of extreme posing,time will tell but so far ive had no problems.

And when we speak of this,when i took all my Rambo`s out of my detolf for pics today i noticed my Rambo 2 had a hole right below his left bicep,and i have no idea how it happened,i dusted a few weeks agoo and didnt notice this at all,i havent bent any joints on this so this hole came for no reason,how garbage is this Figure?:banghead

i guess if you want to keep a Rambo 2 figure mint never open the box:lol

Man that sucks. I may stay away from Rambo II if it is that ^^^^^ty.

I just started collecting rubber bodied collectibles (Rambo, Hellboy). I heard all the horror stories but a fella cannot resist Rambo, Hellboy, Dutch just because they are on rubber bodies.

My Rambo 2 has a little like dry cracking look near his neck, but that's been there since it was released and hasn't gotten worse. I hear the rubber horror stories, maybe I just live and put my figures in the right conditions, I've had no issues. And really, HT's got no excuse not to be making these with durable rubber, I have a rubber Godzilla figure from 1998 that the rubber is still in perfect condition.

Too many "must have" figs coming on the muscular body, I will take my chances.

My figs are in the bedroom (a dark, cool room) displayed in detolfs. I hope that is ideal for them, because they have no were else to go :D

see that's the thing. I've been debating on selling (or trading) my Rocky and Rambo busts for 2 1/6 figs of each movie. Like trade my Rambo for a 1/6 Rambo and Troutman. And trade Rocky for a 1/6 Rocky and Apollo. I'm still torn :dunno I don't want to just have 1/6 figures though. I want to have variety. So I'm thinking of just keeping my busts.

looks like hot toys is expanding their rambo line with a "first blood" rambo, along with rocky and Mr. T figures from "rocky 3".

also it looks like two scarface figures.

will we see these at SDCC?

20067161452160556.jpg

mr_t.jpg

whatever happened to the scarface figures???
id love to get a decent scarface, theres nothing else on the market which comes close to looking like al pacino.:sick

whatever happened to the scarface figures???
id love to get a decent scarface, theres nothing else on the market which comes close to looking like al pacino.:sick

Not quite sure how they ended up in that display, I'm pretty sure they were released but not HT, some other brand.

The scarfaces are made by how2work they are on a hot toys body but they are not hot toys, i have two of the three the clothing is good but the heads are crap.

The scarfaces are made by how2work they are on a hot toys body but they are not hot toys, i have two of the three the clothing is good but the heads are crap.

thanx for the info guys! i just located some:D
although i agree with you the heads arent the best, still if i can find some in hand pics that show the head a bit better, but they do look ok considering theres not much scarface stuff out there...

Back