Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May be a wee off topic, but I was futzing around with my Zerker, and something hit me about the removable bio.

It's annoying as hell.
yeah, for some reason, my zerker bio keeps slipping off. I have to press it really hard to make it stay on his face. But having the option to remove or put on the mask is a lot better than having no option at all IMO. :wink1:

It's that darn goo they used to stick the wire to the back of the bio. :gah:

Mine has a large gap from the dome of the helmet to the dome on the head at the side with the wire and goo in it.

yeah, hot toys has got to work on their quality control, especially with the amount of money we are spending on these figures.

Just took this pic of the 3 black tribe predators:rotfl

black+tribe.jpg

I'll be getting this guy on Thursday. I wasn't going to get him originally, but since I have all of the other Predators PReds plus Royce I figured its pointless to be missing only one character. Luckily I actually found him for about list price on ebay which shocked me. Usually the scalpers are going nuts after a figure has been out awhile.

Good choice there. :)

I'd like to add this guy to my collection eventually too. But I recently bought Berzerker and Tracker and have classic and Shadow on PO. Plus the fact that it's kind of hard to find him at a decent price already means that when I do eventually have the extra cash he'll probably be too pricey for me. Bummer because he really is an awesome pred

I'd like to add this guy to my collection eventually too. But I recently bought Berzerker and Tracker and have classic and Shadow on PO. Plus the fact that it's kind of hard to find him at a decent price already means that when I do eventually have the extra cash he'll probably be too pricey for me. Bummer because he really is an awesome pred

you can still get it from sideshow right now

Just got mine in the mail today! I bought my very first pred about a month or so ago and now I have all 3 supers! Not much to this figure to be honest but what there is is awesome! Love his mask, out of all the Predators in all the movies/figures his mask is for me the coolest by far! Another thing thats different about this pred is his armored hand, I love the look of it and it really sets him apart. Loving the whole birdlike feel of this guy, a removable mask would be great but in a way this forces me to view the mask as his face which is fine by me. Also you can strike a few really cool poses with the classic predator skull he comes with!

Goodluck ed! Hope you get one to complete you Super Preds! :)

Thanks man, me too. It's funny I originally told myself I only needed Berserker, then all I needed was Tracker and Berserker. I'll probably be buying all things predator from hot toys now. Freakin addictions man

Thanks man, me too. It's funny I originally told myself I only needed Berserker, then all I needed was Tracker and Berserker. I'll probably be buying all things predator from hot toys now. Freakin addictions man

I think mine's worse. After pre-ordering the Classic Pred, I'm tempted to partner him w/ Berserker then I thought to myself after seeing some group pics of their Super Preds here that he will look great w/ the other 2. Hell, now I'm pending to purchase a Predators set (Berserker, Tracker, Falconer & Royce) all bec. of pre-ordering that darn Classic Pred. :thud:

I think mine's worse. After pre-ordering the Classic Pred, I'm tempted to partner him w/ Berserker then I thought to myself after seeing some group pics of their Super Preds here that he will look great w/ the other 2. Hell, now I'm pending to purchase a Predators set (Berserker, Tracker, Falconer & Royce) all bec. of pre-ordering that darn Classic Pred. :thud:

Berserker, Tracker, Falconer do look awesome together. Trust me, you won't regret buying them. I can't wait to get my Classic Pred, I think he'll being getting a whole shelf to his self :)

Berserker, Tracker, Falconer do look awesome together. Trust me, you won't regret buying them. I can't wait to get my Classic Pred, I think he'll being getting a whole shelf to his self :)

Yeah, they really do! :rock Appreciate you influencing me real badly! :gah:

Hahaha...just kiddin':peace

Thanks dude! :wink1:

Okay, finally got around to downloading pics, so I'm going to post the magnet mod I did on mine a while back, as I see someone has done one on theirs as well. I guess great minds think alike :lol

IMG_2422.jpg

Here's the falcon mounted on his arm ....

IMG_2423.jpg

.... and here's where I put the magnet on the falcon ....

IMG_2424.jpg

.... and here's where I put it on his arm. If anyone's wondering how I got such small magnets, I got a magnetic jewelry clasp at Micheal's and cut the casing off of it. It was the smallest magnet I found. I think I might mount a magnet on his shoulder as well to open up more poses for him.

IMG_2428.jpg

And here's my Pred collection. I also have P1, but he's all taken apart right now because of some customs I'm doing on him. I had the Wolf Cleaner Kit Version but sold it, because he looked so anorexic with those guys. Just not crazy about the AVP 'roid freaks, and don't feel like spending $1000+ on the P2 Elder, so that's it until Tracker comes out.

I´m getting my Falconer in a few days, made great deal from cool guy over ebay, but everything went on private.
I´ll do the magnet mod too and probably will convert/mod the Falcon into a foldable form too.

Any chance of seeing those pics agin, Frank and any word from anyone about a similar mod being done to the Falcon that I meant?!

Edit:

Found an amazing falcon some guy was doing for his NECA Falconer and he wanted to convert the HT one in a similar, if not the same way, so I´m following this route, since it looks 100% accurate and I´d say finished...pretty damn nice:

5220153107_265f2bcc0a_z.jpg

5220153157_d5c63273f2_z.jpg

5225796705_11626cafed_b.jpg

5225796867_deb5ba1ec6_b.jpg

Last edited:
Back