Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no, i dont think so anyways. it looks like this

DSC00092.JPG

excuse the graphic crotch shot :D

Damn Falconer is the weakest Pred of all time. First he was killed by a human in a knife fight now he is about to be violated :monkey2

Honestly, Falconer wasn't very impressive to me when I first saw the prototype pics from HT.
I purchased one because I knew that I must have all three on my shelf...just to complete the three from the movie.

I ended up liking Falconer so much more after purchasing him.
Great color app and that unique biomask. :clap

^ I thought the prototype was AMAZING. But I gradually lost interest, especially when seeing pics of the actual product's paint..

A lot of the early pictures made him look greener than he actually is. I was excited for him no matter what, but in hand, he is truly one of my favorites.

^ I thought the prototype was AMAZING. But I gradually lost interest, especially when seeing pics of the actual product's paint..

Curious. The paint is fine by me. And when the only alternative out there is NECAs figure I don't personally understand how you could use the paint as a reason to skip the figure. Other things perhaps but not the paint.

Curious. The paint is fine by me. And when the only alternative out there is NECAs figure I don't personally understand how you could use the paint as a reason to skip the figure. Other things perhaps but not the paint.

Agreed. The paint apps are pretty spot on to the movie.

Maybe it's just because he had the most boring paint scheme of the 3 :dunno

Agreed. The paint apps are pretty spot on to the movie.

Maybe it's just because he had the most boring paint scheme of the 3 :dunno
That would be Tracker. :wave

I don't think HT's is "spot-on to the movie", but I don't think it's that bad..
It's strange because Falconer was easily my favorite Pred in the movie.

Idunno, I have no interest in the Tracker figure either, so I'm not quite sure what's happening...

The HT spirit in me is slowly fading.

Got mine today, awesome sculpt. Few issues though...

He was missing the cap that goes on his shoulder armour. Not a lot of fuss about that one, since I wouldn't put it on anyway, I want to be able to insert the falcon rod without prying things apart every now and then.

The armour on his left leg was very loose, and after a stupid fall off the shelf [less height than Berserker, don't know why these dudes keep falling on me] the armour's front attachment strap came off the hip armour. Don't have glue right now but how possible is it to re-glue it back and keep mobility\articulation as it was?

Damn my luck with those predators, always falling off the damn shelf. At least this time his huge wrist blade didn't get bent out of shape or snap.

Got mine today, awesome sculpt. Few issues though...

He was missing the cap that goes on his shoulder armour. Not a lot of fuss about that one, since I wouldn't put it on anyway, I want to be able to insert the falcon rod without prying things apart every now and then.

The armour on his left leg was very loose, and after a stupid fall off the shelf [less height than Berserker, don't know why these dudes keep falling on me] the armour's front attachment strap came off the hip armour. Don't have glue right now but how possible is it to re-glue it back and keep mobility\articulation as it was?

Damn my luck with those predators, always falling off the damn shelf. At least this time his huge wrist blade didn't get bent out of shape or snap.

These guys are top heavy. I switch my crotch grabbing stand to the waist hold one (just the metal wire part). But they'll still want to tip over because of be top heavy. The plug for the shoulder armor should be in the bag with his battery.

Back