Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely.
Got him standing in front of me now, amazing piece and I love the falcon and the bio.

Will start the mod at the weekend.
Can't wait to start my first real custom, ripping into the falcon and arm of the pred will be painful though.
:lol

Get him. He's awesome
Yes, he absolutely is! From his brilliant bio-mask design & bronzed armour, to his excellent green colouring - he is purely awesome. I will get him eventually, but right now the budget doesn't allow.. :(

It'll be my only Predator figure too. I'm not interested in buying a bunch of them - or even two, just one nice piece that can shine on it's own in a display - & the Falconer is certainly that piece for me. :)

Absolutely.
Got him standing in front of me now, amazing piece and I love the falcon and the bio.

Will start the mod at the weekend.
Can't wait to start my first real custom, ripping into the falcon and arm of the pred will be painful though.
:lol

Wait, I've read about taking the Bio off and doing a custom face, but what arm custom?

Yes, he absolutely is! From his brilliant bio-mask design & bronzed armour, to his excellent green colouring - he is purely awesome. I will get him eventually, but right now the budget doesn't allow.. :(

It'll be my only Predator figure too. I'm not interested in buying a bunch of them - or even two, just one nice piece that can shine on it's own in a display - & the Falconer is certainly that piece for me. :)

I told myself this too. They weren't really in my budget either. But addicts always find a way to get their fix don't they?

Awesome weather meant awesome pics ahead.
Bring it on:

HT_PF_02.jpg

HT_PF_05.jpg

I don't care what anyone says each super pred makes a great stand alone figure. They look awesome together of course, but they hold their own by themselves great too.

I don't care what anyone says each super pred makes a great stand alone figure. They look awesome together of course, but they hold their own by themselves great too.
Absolutely! :lecture

Like I said a page or so back, I just want one great HT Predator for my display, & this guy is the one for me. That said, I was in a local collectibles shop today & spotted a few of the 6" NECA Predator figures - they're excellent! I might get one or two of those as well..

Nice pics EndoSickness! :clap

Back