Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone take some pictures of his shoulder armor? The lower piece came off on mine!! Gonna have to find something to reattach it with!

Falconer is good but the only problem is... he's too tall. Isn't this guy supposed to be the smallest one in the group? Somehow his bio made him even taller than Berserker when they're standing side by side. I need to add some height for Berserker because of this. :rotfl:rotfl

Falconer is good but the only problem is... he's too tall. Isn't this guy supposed to be the smallest one in the group? Somehow his bio made him even taller than Berserker when they're standing side by side. I need to add some height for Berserker because of this. :rotfl:rotfl

They are supposed to be same height on screen.

They are supposed to be same height on screen.

Yeah, but judging from this pic...

necapredsfalc3.jpg

His body looks thin to me compared to others. Tracker and Berserker looks like a uber weightlifter but Falconer is like an asian body builder. Or is it because his bio is very big that made his body look small?

I got 10 nice pieces of 3mm wide and 2mm thick neodym magnets and worked in 3 pieces: 1 in the shoulder, 1 in the lower arm and one in the falcon.

Tried the treatment on the pipe, holing the falcon in the air. But only as an experiment...failed, but I wanna display him with the falcon on the arm, or on the shoulder...wings folded.

The are still stiff, but he can sit already on the shoulder and on the arm.
Pics tomorrow, it's too late in germany to start the pc.
;-)

Berserker is too small. That is the real problem.

True, the figure is the same height as the other older Predators. I wish the height had turned out the size of the proto, which was an additional half inch or so.

Part 1 and 2 (Part 1 being invisible; magnet in the shoulder) done.
Now showing part 2, Magnet in the lower arm holds the falcon which is also equipped with a magnet (resons of logic :lol )

HT_PF_08.jpg

Part 1 and 2 (Part 1 being invisible; magnet in the shoulder) done.
Now showing part 2, Magnet in the lower arm holds the falcon which is also equipped with a magnet (resons of logic :lol )

HT_PF_08.jpg

Nice! I'd already done this with mine, but I just never posted pics.

Back