Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may know someone talented. PM me for details :)
I created my own color scheme for my planned custom Falconer head. I may need help from the pros on what type of paint and technique to use coz this will be my first try at custom painting. I may try asking SilentSurfer's help. Any pros here wanna help me out? :)

Wish me luck! :D

im2nVO.jpg

@capellamusic thanks!

@centurion thanks for the link! really helpful.

@zuckuss77 thanks for the link too!

@blade3327 thanks!

@pepez thanks!

Sent some questions to SS but no response yet, maybe he's too busy with his projects. :(

I'm still unsure what to use between airbrushing or just using standard brushes. Really have no clue at the moment. Haha!

I only have one extra Flaconer's head so I hope I don't screw up! :D

I created my own color scheme for my planned custom Falconer head. I may need help from the pros on what type of paint and technique to use coz this will be my first try at custom painting. I may try asking SilentSurfer's help. Any pros here wanna help me out? :)

im2nVO.jpg

Fantastic looking scheme. If you can recreate that, you'll have the envy of HT themselves!

Hey toyrewind, you should have started a hoax about a limited edition unmasked Falconer with that pic. Great looking color scheme, hope you can pull it off. And good bet going with getting tips from silentsurfer, he is the undisputed master of custom paint jobs on Preds on this board, and that's saying a lot!! (no disrespect to others, but SS in sick!!)

It took me a second or two before I noticed! :lol

Blends right in.

And just a quick note to say Falconer arrived, along with Royce! Will post pics later when I get home.

im2nVO.jpg

this looks awesome. have this been painted yet?

Congrats!
Looking forward to hearing what you think about them.

Didn't get a chance to take them out of the box last night (was too busy with the family) but I did do a quick scan of the figs in their trays and they definitely look amazing.

Have to dedicate some time to set them up, along with a couple more figures that I still have in boxes.

Didn't get a chance to take them out of the box last night (was too busy with the family) but I did do a quick scan of the figs in their trays and they definitely look amazing.

Have to dedicate some time to set them up, along with a couple more figures that I still have in boxes.
No worries buddy. Family first. :duff

I should also add, am I the only one that's addicted to that new figure smell? I love opening up my Hot Toys for the first time out of the box and taking a big whiff. :D

No worries buddy. Family first. :duff

I should also add, am I the only one that's addicted to that new figure smell? I love opening up my Hot Toys for the first time out of the box and taking a big whiff. :D

That's how you get to the heroin. Only the real good collectors know that.

Back