Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Myfalconer2.jpg

i know , i just bought a Berserker head of TA :panic: now i will take the real mandibles and upper and lower jaw and add it to my Falconer head :yess:

I will take some pics now of it mounted on the body :wave

Much better match to his body color.
That olive green and the beige especially are a lot closer of a match.

Well done. Hope you get those mandibles on soon. :)

my light isnt lighting up. this happen to anyone else? im positive its plugged in and i tried the battery on both sides. not doign anything, i cant even see where the led would be on the mask. any help would be awesome.

my light isnt lighting up. this happen to anyone else? im positive its plugged in and i tried the battery on both sides. not doign anything, i cant even see where the led would be on the mask. any help would be awesome.

nevermind. just turned on randomly. haha woohoo!

now i need berserker.

:lecture Just when I was getting ready to reply. :D
Anyway, cool. You're not alone on this. The lighting is real finicky and it's not just with the Predators line. Apparently, the Iron Man line has it's fair share of lighting issues too.

:lecture Just when I was getting ready to reply. :D
Anyway, cool. You're not alone on this. The lighting is real finicky and it's not just with the Predators line. Apparently, the Iron Man line has it's fair share of lighting issues too.

yeah ive dealt with alot of issues with the IM figs. figured them out though. falconer was baffling me at fist becasue the light is behind the plastic i thought they just forgot to put it in! i also didnt realize before i had it how prominent the wiring is. its hard to hide in the hair, it can be done, but i would have thought they would do a better job with that.

CANT WAIT FOR TRACKER!

but still need to nab a berserker.

Got Falconer a few weeks ago and I must say his pretty damn cool. Really like the bio mask.

Rest of my Predator collection. :3

Back