Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In reality he and Tracker both have red on their heads similar to Mr. Black's, but I'd rather have it a whole different color.

Yes, earlier in this thread someone posted a pic of the suite used for Falconer on the movie, and the red color can be seen on the head. I will make a different approach on mine, I'll keep the red but complete with the body colors as I want to keep accurate with what is seen on the movie.

Obsidianstag, are those yellow spots on the green parts of the head? I can't tell for sure. I love it though, probably the best Falconer head repaint i've seen.

In reality he and Tracker both have red on their heads similar to Mr. Black's, but I'd rather have it a whole different color.

The spots on the head are just a lighter green, the lighting in those pics is strange. Thanks for the kind words! Yeah, all 3 super preds had red on their heads, I posted up some set pics where you could clearly see it. The repaint I did for my Falconer I kept most of the red, but this repaint was requested to be different, and not have any of the red. I have some pics up of my first repaint on my profile, and I posted some up on this thread, so anyone can browse those to compare. I guess it boils down to individual interpretation vs. movie accuracy, kinda hard since we don't see his face at all! Everyone is coming up with interesting ways to fix him up though, and I think all of the variety is great!

The spots on the head are just a lighter green, the lighting in those pics is strange. Thanks for the kind words! Yeah, all 3 super preds had red on their heads, I posted up some set pics where you could clearly see it. The repaint I did for my Falconer I kept most of the red, but this repaint was requested to be different, and not have any of the red. I have some pics up of my first repaint on my profile, and I posted some up on this thread, so anyone can browse those to compare. I guess it boils down to individual interpretation vs. movie accuracy, kinda hard since we don't see his face at all! Everyone is coming up with interesting ways to fix him up though, and I think all of the variety is great!
Right. There wasn't a face reveal in the movie so you can customize his face to your liking. No one can say you got it wrong.

So far all the attempts we've seen here have been very good.

Just looked at your personal custom and yeah, I remember seeing that one a while ago. It looks great for a screen-accurate version.

If I could paint, I'd make it similar to the non-accurate one you did for someone else, but add some yellow and brown on the brain-like part (while still keeping parts of it the bone color), and yellow spots on the green areas.

Question. Is there red visible in the movie? I mean I've seen the screen shot that appears to be either red or reddish brown on Falconer but I don't recall ever having the opportunity in the movie to see it. I just figured they were using the same undermask for all three preds to reduce cost.

I don't think you can see any red in the movie, but it is there. Falconer's head is a greenish color with the red brain-like part. Same with Tracker except it's a bit more blue than green.

Wow this is amazing. You are so talented. :) Post the final pics when it's done. I bet it will be awesome :)

Hey all, just thought I'd share my second repainted Falconer head, this one being my first commissioned repaint! The eyes aren't done, and I'm waiting on the teeth/mandibles, but the head is pretty much done. The idea was to not have any red, and to go somewhat off of the Berserker's paint scheme (which I don't think I really achieved...). I'll post up pics of the finished head, and I'm sure the board member I'm painting this for will have pics of the finished results. I'm also going to be making the mask removable when I'm finished with painting the head.

facloner00.jpg

(lighting is a bit weird in this pic, and the eyes aren't finished)

I personally don't go with any red on the head although it's the given standard because in my interpretation the facial color of berserker matches the color on the body. Since there's no red color on the body I think there shouldn't be any red.

But again it's up to every individual. :)

Back