Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
almost finished my falconer diorama shelf im doing this for every figure i have
picture.php

and my elder and utapau clone just to show what i have so far
picture.php
with scars blood in the snow
picture.php

What did you use for the snow/ice?

Not to be rude, but that blood looks really fake/cheap.. Only saying that because everything you set up looks great except for that bit of blood.. Could just be the pics, idunno. :panic:

Yup, you can still have Falconer at retail (maybe less) and have enough time to save up for Tracker.
Complete the trio. These guys just look so good together.
9a3g52.jpg

It was the release info on the tracker that made me bite the bullet on this trio, they just look so bad ass together. Luckily CSC got a random shipment in so I was able to score berserker and falconer for 390!

Yeah that picture did it to me too. I was going to avoid these but then that damn picture with the stupid dog comes out and now Im getting all of them. Hot Toys you suck!!!

Just waiting on the head and blade gauntlet and i'll have my Falconer pieced together. I was going to pass on him and just stick with Berserker but the pics of the Tracker changed my mind and all being said, the pics of Falconer dont do it justice. Its amazing in hand. Glad I picked him up piece at a time on ebay. Saved some money there.

Really like some of the diorama's that members are throwing together for these figures. Killer setups!
B.

Well, I've decided to keep Falconer, Royce and the other newly acquired figs all in their boxes until I can pick up at least "two" more Detolfs from Ikea. I've simply run out of room and don't want to risk damaging them, in any way.

I've already got "8" Detolfs and they are all full! :horror

My home office / hobby room is becoming a Detolf warehouse! :rotfl

Well, I've decided to keep Falconer, Royce and the other newly acquired figs all in their boxes until I can pick up at least "two" more Detolfs from Ikea. I've simply run out of room and don't want to risk damaging them, in any way.

I've already got "8" Detolfs and they are all full! :horror

My home office / hobby room is becoming a Detolf warehouse! :rotfl

wait until "30"

Back