Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Royce and Berserker are still unboxed and Falconer is arriving only to join them in the closet...sigh...thats why I look at all the pics and video reviews you guys put up all the time hehe

hey guys , I love my falconer but he seem to miss a shoulder mount weapon, so I custom made him one. what u guys think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dqoq7VznMs
It's a little on the bulky side for a plasma caster but I like it. The falcon can now sit a lot closer to Falconer's shoulder. You've created a much better solution, I think, than HT's clear rod. Well done and :welcome1:

Editing my video review right now. Seriously, I LOVE this figure. Most beautiful Predator to come out of HT, and he's my second-favorite after Celtic.
Nice review on the "Fashionista" predator. :lol

Speaking of how great the paint app of the skin is...I like how HT didn't high-light the area around the pectoral region. With Berserker, the paint app makes the chest too noticeable resulting in the appearance of pred-boobs, if you will. With the Falconer it's less emphasized and you really don't notice how big the chest is even though they use the same body.
Also, HT gives the same caution about the paint rubbing off like they did with Berserker, but I don't see that same issue with Falconer. The paint app here seems to be improved and I haven't had a single flake fall off yet at the waist and shoulders.

The beige/olive tones are just awesome. I'm beginning to like it more than Berserker's.

A+ figure indeed.
Well done on the video review.

Thanks, guys!

I think the issue with Berserker is that the skin lacks subtlety. It looks great on film and in Elder_Predator2's pictures (where the lighting made even the yellow-y areas appear darker), but in regular light on a shelf, the yellow tones stand out way more than the colors of the scales. Gives the piece the impression that they didn't really know where they were going with the design, even though they did.

With Falconer, it's more clear-cut paintjob, and it looks very different from other Preds, but not in as flashy a way as with Lost. Perfect balance and exactly what a new and original Pred design should look like. LOVE HIM!!

With Falconer, it's more clear-cut paintjob, and it looks very different from other Preds, but not in as flashy a way as with Lost. Perfect balance and exactly what a new and original Pred design should look like. LOVE HIM!!

Your love for Falconer is infectious. I want him so badly now.

Hi everyone,

Just picked up Falconer. Like most I was not hugely impressed after initial pics of this guy, but with the announcement of tracker, decided it was better to pick up Falconer sooner better then later.

Guess what?

It is now my new favorite Predator. The paint work is especially beautiful. The Flash killed it in allot of the earlier posted pics and IMO really gives a false impression of this awesome predator. My pics are a little darker, but hopefully show him off in a way that is more appealing.

IMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0209.jpg

IMG_0210.jpg

IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0212.jpg

Great looking figure, no doubt about it. New to the forums. Been out of collecting for some time, but when I joined and beheld the beauty of the sculpts, I decided to pick up Royce, Berserker, and Falconer. From the trophy skull to the paint apps on the body, Hot Toys did a wonderful job with him. Great pictures!
B.

Back