Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a good possibility, but the implementation of the falcon suggests otherwise:

- Why not have the wings fold back? HT could have used a simple hinge to have the wings of the falcon articulate and fold back.

- Why isn't there a way to allow docking of the falcon on Falconer's shoulder? Both figures may be using the same left shoulder armor but HT was able to create a mount for Berserker's plasma caster.

- Why does the packaging have the falcon sitting right on top in its own tray, stickered to the main tray, instead of inside the package with everything else? If the falcon's tray wasn't there, you wouldn't even notice.

All three questions have the same answer...there wasn't enough time.

I don't sculpt or paint. But in the hands of an experienced artist and for those doing it as a full-time job, I'd imagine the falcon we currently have could be created in less than a week.

:exactly::hi5:

Added to the figure in a rush, too much money for overhaul changes once in prod, the end.

Hot toys still sells figure, they make money, you, me and every collector bent :moon

Such is life.

Goodbye.

Question for those who manned up and put a face on their Falconer: Did you leave the red from the 'serker sculpt or not? I'm currently working on mine and have done a little apoxie sculpt modification as well. However, I've seen a couple of the faces in this thread and I think they all kept the bright red of the berserker. Is there a reason for that? I mean, I understood berserker having red on his head because he had it else where on his body. For Falconer to have it seems kinda out of place IMHO...
Thoughts...

Simple Solution To Mount Your Falcon on The Falconer Predator

Get a pack of these magnets at Michaels Arts & Crafts
FalconerMod001.jpg

Put Magnet in the hole on his shoulder (perfect fit)
FalconerMod009.jpg

FalconerMod008.jpg

Get a Drywall screw
FalconerMod002.jpg

Cut it just below the threads
FalconerMod003.jpg

Put the screw head in the falcons hole :lol (won't damage , perfect fit)
FalconerMod004.jpg

And BAM !!! easy , effective cheap solution to the stupid translucent rod
FalconerMod005.jpg

FalconerMod007.jpg

Mr.Ecko, very creative solution and implemented well because you were able to find the perfect magnet size. :D :clap

:yess: I lucked out that i bought the magnets about a month ago for another project , an it just happened to be a perfect fit . Thanks for the comment buddy i appreciate it :hi5:

I'm going to have to use the magnet trick, when I get my Falconer. Will the falcon have room on his shoulder without tilting his head though?

Back