Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait a minute...where I live costs every HT 250-290$ :)
(posted to EU)
Nice isnt it?!

In the last 2 month I buyed Iron Man MK IV, Barney too...good choice. :rotfl...out of $$$-

I didnt like the movie Predators but the Falconer looks great.
I really dont want to sit and wait how all the new predators will sold out for 150-180$ and after 2 years they worth 500$.
That was my question about...will worth all of the HT Pred figures x3 value after 2 years? Because the history tells that. :panic:

But that's the case with a lot of Hot Toys, The Godfather, Iron Man MK I and The Alien's Colonial Marines. You never can tell the next one to go through the roof in price. Buy what gives you enjoyment now. I've seen many impulse buys in the 'For Sale' section.

:thud::thud::thud: sounds like close to my Marvel statues from SSC.

:exactly: Dear USA collectors: You are lucky ones. :rotfl

In the EU it is very very hard to get such high end collectibles.
And the prices are horror.
A HT +250$ and if they dont pass the customs +25%VAT+TAX6%
Welcome to EU....:cuckoo:

:exactly: And about customs it varies on each country, but that's right. On Portugal it's 23%VAT plus 4.7% TAX if the value is above 150 euros.

:exactly: And about customs it varies on each country, but that's right. On Portugal it's 23%VAT plus 4.7% TAX if the value is above 150 euros.

I really hope that with O'Bummer in office, we don't end up imploying a similar VAT tax. That really sucks for you guys.:dunno

I didnt like the movie Predators but the Falconer looks great.
I really dont want to sit and wait how all the new predators will sold out for 150-180$ and after 2 years they worth 500$.
That was my question about...will worth all of the HT Pred figures x3 value after 2 years? Because the history tells that. :panic:

Buy what you like. There's no point thinking about value after 2 or 3 years. It's what you value the figure/ character at now that matters. If you like something, buy it.

Editing my video review right now. Seriously, I LOVE this figure. Most beautiful Predator to come out of HT, and he's my second-favorite after Celtic.

Editing my video review right now. Seriously, I LOVE this figure. Most beautiful Predator to come out of HT, and he's my second-favorite after Celtic.
:yess: Funny thing, I wasn't really diggin' his bio the first time I saw it. It's the most unique biomask of all the predators, I think, probably because of all the straight edges. Now, I think it's badass.

Then there's the left gauntlet. What a beauty. Fingertips make it look like the talons of a falcon.

Just about the only thing I'm disappointed with is HT's solution of placing the left thigh armor. It is literally hanging over the thigh by 3 flimsy pleather straps. Why wasn't this piece glued into place like the other armor pieces of his legs? :slap

I actually touch on that in my review :). Bothers me too, as the uppermost strap (the smallest one) is in a really bad position for tearing and bending.

I actually touch on that in my review :). Bothers me too, as the uppermost strap (the smallest one) is in a really bad position for tearing and bending.
When I'm done researching pics/videos on where that armor is suppose to correctly sit on the thigh, I'm breaking out the Gorilla glue.

Here another change/measure taken by HT with the leg breakage reported on Berserker... Increasing the hole size at the end where the peg inserts into. The peg size remains the same.. This gives some flexing/moving range a larger portion of the peg, instead on one point.
holediff.jpg

https://<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yVYJhBS8DFY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

My Falconer Predator Showcase...:monkey1

https://<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yVYJhBS8DFY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

My Falconer Predator Showcase...:monkey1

Love it, simple and effective. Like the pose with the falcon too :yess:

Mine arrives monday, cant wait :panic::panic:

Back