Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is not made for very dynamic poses, but looks great and badass!
predfal2.jpg

I really love falconer design. I just got him today and yes, i love this one better than berserker.

to me berseker is just weird since the mask doesnt cover the whole face and you can see his jaw over there. looks pretty appalling to me.

but falconer mask design is so nice and it resembles the old predator design.

To each his own.
Personally, I think you can't have one without the other.

...and then there's Tracker. ;)

i agree. they are all unique. I actually wanted to stop collecting predator as i dont really like the new design.

I much prefer the old one with the net. but man, i just couldnt control myself.

to this point, it still confuse me why hot toys hasnt made the tracker yet. I am sure they will make it, but when???? damn you hot toys.

Please dont make it exclusive like gort predator. I WILL BE SUPER PISSED.

I really love falconer design. I just got him today and yes, i love this one better than berserker.

to me berseker is just weird since the mask doesnt cover the whole face and you can see his jaw over there. looks pretty appalling to me.

but falconer mask design is so nice and it resembles the old predator design.

Heat up the Berserker Mask with a hair dryer to soften it up and let it cool on the face.. result.. better fit. Just watch out for the black gunk they used to attach the LED's to the mask (it'll also harden as it cools)

Heat up the Berserker Mask with a hair dryer to soften it up and let it cool on the face.. result.. better fit. Just watch out for the black gunk they used to attach the LED's to the mask (it'll also harden as it cools)
A.K.A. hot glue.... black colour... they come in many colours...

Got mine today. NIce figure! The knees on mine weren't that tight. The pegs in the wrist were.. nothing a hair dryer cant fix. Now that I have the Him and the berserker, I was thinking if I should pick up royce or the Mark IV Iron Man.

lol.. I bought the Arnold T-800 instead. I'll get a "Tracker" if and when it comes out.

Do you think the Falconer will sell out real fast or linger in stores for a little while? Reason I'm asking is cause I really want to pick him up, but I also want to pick up an HT Sheva Alomar before her price get's to the point where I'm not willing to pay it.

Do you think the Falconer will sell out real fast or linger in stores for a little while? Reason I'm asking is cause I really want to pick him up, but I also want to pick up an HT Sheva Alomar before her price get's to the point where I'm not willing to pay it.

That's a difficult call to make.
I realize the Berserker has its own unique qualities, but if that's anything to go by, you can still find those available just about everywhere that sells Hot Toys. Most places still have not increased the price on these either.

My advice: get Sheva now and Falconer about 3-4 months later. You should have your tax return by then. :)

I got a package this mornin thought it was gonna be T800 but it was Falconer. So that kinda threw my excitment in weird directions.

Anyways, I am having trouble with the lights but the main problem is the armor not sitting firmly on his chest. You can see here in this these photos that there is a gap between armour and peck and also on the back.
IMAG0360.jpg

IMAG0359.jpg

It will only stay down when I squeeze and push down on it.
IMAG0362.jpg

Any suggestions my brothers of the Freak? :)

Not sure if you've tried already but, the position of the left arm might be affecting the armor. It's possible the left shoulder joint could be holding it up when the left arm is raised into a certain position.
Also, see if the collar ring around the neck has anything to do with it. Personally, I prefer the collar underneath the armor instead of over, but find a position to your liking.

I know it's not one of his dreads caught underneath the armor because you would have checked that already. :)

Enjoy and keep those pics coming.

Looking at the other pics from this thread, it seems that I am not the only one who's armour isn't a snug fit!

Though I will try the heat/cool down thingy as it bothers me.

Back