Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking at the other pics from this thread, it seems that I am not the only one who's armour isn't a snug fit!

Though I will try the heat/cool down thingy as it bothers me.

Yeah.. I have the same problem with the chest armour..but it really does'nt bother me too much.

My concern was the left tight armour, because it was completely loose (like all falconers..) but I managed using a little ball of blue-tack

Anyways.. I'm going to repaint the bio, because I dislike that "flat" and Toyish painting...:gah:
Just only minor changes with metal color paint on edges of the bio, and some weathering touch, like the Prototype one:

Predators_FalconerPredator_PR10.jpg

Looking at the other pics from this thread, it seems that I am not the only one who's armour isn't a snug fit!

Though I will try the heat/cool down thingy as it bothers me.

Actually, in the photo it looks like you just have the left chest armor sitting a little high. Try moving it a little lower and see if it sits better.

My Falconer just came in! Man its huge!

DSCF7805.jpg

Now the only preds I wish I have are the ancient pred and chopper pred...too bad they're crazy expensive now. :( Anyone has loose ones for sale?

Great wall zombie. I think if I ever get the money to jump in and start buying more HT's I would convert a wall like that.

Is it me or is the shelf bowing a little ?. Might just be the angle and lighting.

Actually, in the photo it looks like you just have the left chest armor sitting a little high. Try moving it a little lower and see if it sits better.

Doesn't work as it keeps wanting to raise itself up.

See that others have this as well so I don't feel too bad. It's just that when you see how well the armour works on Berzerker, this one comes up short.

While I love Berzerker, I do think this is the better looking Predator.

I'll post some pics soon!

Doesn't work as it keeps wanting to raise itself up.

See that others have this as well so I don't feel too bad. It's just that when you see how well the armour works on Berzerker, this one comes up short.

While I love Berzerker, I do think this is the better looking Predator.

I'll post some pics soon!

What do you think makes Falconer a better looking Predator? Is it the overall look of the mask, armor, and paint apps? I have Berserker and think he looks great, I'd think it would be hard to top him.

I think as Crimsonbob says, it's all about that bio. It's just nicely painted and shaped.
Plus he's go that great covered arm and hand and that Predator skull rules.
I love both figures but Falconer is just that little bit cooler.
I do not miss not having a face either.

Here some of my sunday chill time pics. I could sit around for hours taking pics! :D

IMAG0396.jpg

IMAG0389.jpg

IMAG0394.jpg

IMAG0402.jpg

It's really impressive when you have them all displayed together. My anticipation level for Falconer just went up a few notches.

It's really impressive when you have them all displayed together. My anticipation level for Falconer just went up a few notches.

Imagine displaying them both with a Tracker... I really can't wait to get this guy. They may not be fully-accurate unmasked, but helmeted and together makes for one of the more impressive HT displays.

great pics eamon! That last one berserker looks just like the movie prop.

I bought Royce on a whim, he not my favourite figure by a long shot but I just knew he would rock even more when displayed with the Predators and potentially an eventual highly sought after figure.

I do not regret that decision. :)

Awesome Eamon. I would love to see the rest of your figures in those Detolfs.

It's quite dark day here so this pic is a little dark and grainy but you get the idea and notice the Predators taking prime slot. Here is a my corner of awesomeness!! :)

IMAG0417.jpg

I wish i could have a display like that. I bought a set of glass shelves yesterday and while the shelves themselves are nice the bays are about an inch and a bit too short to house the Predator figurs.

spa4497.jpg

And, well they are a bit too short for the T2 T-800 also so they are kind of limeted to the 1:6 figures that just and so squeeze in.

Its not that bad But as soon as i get a 4th Predator the top shelf is going to be pretty crammed.

Back