Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My camera is out of commission after taking those pics of the Berserker Predator on the mountain range, so I'm left with my backup to show you what I got today. At some point I'll take this one out as well, but just had to show off this guy.

More pics and a brief review here.

5366424954_49e3d47551_z.jpg

5366424964_ae9e4e87c3_b.jpg

5366424968_219cfe2e50_z.jpg

5366424960_bb8ec1001c_z.jpg

Last edited:
Love the shots of the "flying" falcon. I think I am going to fasten it to the above shelf using a suction cup with a hook and use some fishing line, to achieve the same look. We will see how that turns out.

Yeah I agree the pics of the falcon flyin look killer dude. This is makin me want to get this guy too even though I keep tellin myself not to. We all know how that usually ends lol.

As soon as I had the Berserker in my hands and felt the quality of the product and seen the impressive paint application up close, I knew I had to get the Falconer.

Don't let this one pass you by...you'll regret it or pay for it later.

I was wondering since you have both of them on hand...
Did HT use the same body sculpt of the Berserker for Falconer?
Judging from pics, they seem to share the same sculpt but only different color schemes (obviously).

From what I could tell at this point, it does appear to be the same. I'm planning to look it over more carefully in the coming days to verify...possibly with pictures later on.

can anybody confirm if the joints on the falconer are as stiff as they were on the berserker? just got mine yesterday & i don't wanna take any chances

Otaku mentions in his review that the Falconer's joints are NOT as tight as Berserker's.

I received mine yesterday and my Falconer has even tighter joints than my Berserker. I thought they were glued, stuck or something (especially the knee joints).. .Ultra stiffed I would say. :/

I guess, that this depends of each figure :lecture

I'd rather have them be tight than loose.

I rather tight than loose too..

However NOT "Ultra-tight" (like my falconer) because I have to use both hands and excessive force in order to bent the knee joints .. and fear of break the legs ..:lecture.

Months ago, I read complaints about the "ultratight" elbow joints with some Wolverine muscle bodies for example..well, that's what happens to me with Falconer's knee joints this time :gah:

Last edited:
Yeah, I understand. I was lucky with mine, they were both very tight but gave with a little bit of force very close to the joint.
Atleast there are ways to loosen them up temporarily.

Back