Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought Royce on a whim, he not my favourite figure by a long shot but I just knew he would rock even more when displayed with the Predators and potentially an eventual highly sought after figure.

I do not regret that decision. :)

It's quite dark day here so this pic is a little dark and grainy but you get the idea and notice the Predators taking prime slot. Here is a my corner of awesomeness!! :)

IMAG0417.jpg

Awesomeness is right buddy:rockI like it a lot keep collecting my friend. Thanks for sharing guys.

I wish i could have a display like that. I bought a set of glass shelves yesterday and while the shelves themselves are nice the bays are about an inch and a bit too short to house the Predator figurs.

spa4497.jpg

And, well they are a bit too short for the T2 T-800 also so they are kind of limeted to the 1:6 figures that just and so squeeze in.

Its not that bad But as soon as i get a 4th Predator the top shelf is going to be pretty crammed.
Hey man why don't you get yourself a Detolf. You will have much more room for your figures.:wink1:

Is anybody bothered by the fact that hot toys made Falconer slightly larger than berserker in overall stature, when in the movie Berserker was clearly the biggest pred?

hot toys made them the same size...they used the same body for both...his bio makes him taller if thats what you guys are seeing...

I cannot recommend the Ikea Detolfs enough! 40 quid! :D

Seriously is that all they cost Eamon ???:thud::thud::thud:
I've been looking at them for ages on the forums but never looked at buying one as I thought they would be mega expensive,
I shall indeed be browsing for some now

Thanks for the info mate :hi5:

Kindest regards
Mark

Back