Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Otaku, those pics are incredible! The Falcon really is a nice addition to the piece. Glad I PO'd him. Now if only they'd start shipping them...

got my falconer today
erhro4.jpg

rjfqxj.jpg

nn193o.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure

looks great ,but hold on where is the falcon, come on now if your going to make it down to the tee , then do it right and add the extras !!!!

Wow, very nice in those pics. The bio looks nice and big, his dreads are visible and paint looks superb. Berserker looks good too with the way his dreads are posed.

Well, I condemned myself to wait for this figure until Platoon's Sgt.Barnes is also in, so I don't know when I'll have this. Need the break though.

Got mine today. NIce figure! The knees on mine weren't that tight. The pegs in the wrist were.. nothing a hair dryer cant fix. Now that I have the Him and the berserker, I was thinking if I should pick up royce or the Mark IV Iron Man.

I just picked up Royce. I wasnt going to but ive had Falconer for a week now and No sign of anything new Predators yet. So i wanted to fill the void

does anyone wants the pieces that didnt come out well (the ones with bubbles)
hereis an example

cast3.jpg

cast2.jpg

cast1.jpg

cast204.jpg

they can be fix but i dont really want to do it , the good bacth will be ready ill make only 10 of them because the mold will be given to a good friend of mine

Last edited:
Got mine today. NIce figure! The knees on mine weren't that tight. The pegs in the wrist were.. nothing a hair dryer cant fix. Now that I have the Him and the berserker, I was thinking if I should pick up royce or the Mark IV Iron Man.
I was in the same boat, that is, until I decided to go Mk.IV.

Just got an update from OSB. End of Jan ish and the falconer will be lading

Same here, just got advance notice that the lay away payment is soon.
Just need to get a few predator skull copys (or make them but don't know how). I am trying to make a custom stand for Falconer. I want to make a little totem pole sort of back out of the predator skulls.

Back