Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my flaconer skull cast process

the tusk and upper mandibule was cast on another mold to make it perfect and avoid bubles

skull23.jpg

Damn the people that decided Hot Toys couldn't give him a face. I guess Tracker will be the same.
That's a good possibility.
If I was a betting man, I'd put my money on saying that they will do the exact same thing because it's more cost effective for them. Full Berserker head sculpt, unpainted face, and biomask glued to the head.

Hot Toys could have made one solid sculpt which included the biomask on the head, but again, this not being cost effective.

Besides, with all the skillful sculptors and painters in these forums we shouldn't worry about our Super predators not having a face. :naughty

I think we got a little spoiled with the AVP preds (Chopper, Celtic, Ancient) that had removable bios and we were able to see what they looked like under the mask (no surprise rehashed scar heads) and never saw them in the movie without there masks. Now its only automatic for us to want removable bios for these new preds that we never saw there faces in the movie either. Damn you Hot Toys why did you do this!? Maybe we should of never got those AVP preds with removable bios.

I think we got a little spoiled with the AVP preds (Chopper, Celtic, Ancient) that had removable bios and we were able to see what they looked like under the mask (no surprise rehashed scar heads) and never saw them in the movie without there masks. Now its only automatic for us to want removable bios for these new preds that we never saw there faces in the movie either. Damn you Hot Toys why did you do this!? Maybe we should of never got those AVP preds with removable bios.

dont say that!!! , well i have to say that falconer looks very good even whiout a remobable helmet , at least hot toys gave us a head that can be unglued , youll see some nice costums floating the boards once more people gets him

Hot Toys stated they had a face sculpted to have a removable bio, but Fox wouldn't approve it. I believe I saw it on their FB page, from when everyone was _____ing about it.

Makes ya wonder what they might have in the works for a sequel????

Just got a processing alert from SS saying they'll have this guy in stock in the next 21 days.

I have a job good sir, and they are all paid off already. It's just that I hate blowing money in large sums like that. I prefer things to be spaced out a little more.

Back