Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a fan of this at all. One thing about Hot Toys is their 1:6 stuff never looks like toys instead they look unique and like art,this just looks like an overgrown action figure. I'm threw with the HT preds and will be moving on to better lines.

:wave Cool, one less person for me to worry of getting the last HT Predator. :clap

:wave Cool, one less person for me to worry of getting the last HT Predator. :clap

:exactly::rotfl But for every ONE that jumps off.....20 more jump on board.

An overgrown action figure? Jeeesh....:slap

Looks pretty bada$$ to me.....

Pred-Fal-WP-3-1.jpg

But hey...to each his own.

OMG this thing is freakin' sweet. Wish it had the shoulder mounted canon though, to make it more predator-ish. I definitely prefer Falconer's color scheme and bio to the Berserker's.

Not a fan of this at all. One thing about Hot Toys is their 1:6 stuff never looks like toys instead they look unique and like art,this just looks like an overgrown action figure. I'm threw with the HT preds and will be moving on to better lines.

lol I don't know which pics you're looking at... From OMG's pics, this looks nothing like an action figure...

Tellin ya, that CLU must knocking back that liquid from his many dayglow sticks!

Just one stupid statement after another since he arrived!

:exactly: Don't know what his kick is on trying to rain on other people's parade. Poor guy I kinda feel bad for him......nah I'm kidding no I don't:dunno

Do you mean HT's version is better than the movie version? Hell no...I stick with the movie version and I will buy SS's Falconer maquette which is more accurate than HT's Falconer.

I think the movie version of Falconer looks like crap. Least favorite Predator followed by Tracker and then Berserker. Not of fan of ANY of the new Predator designs from that abomination of a movie.

But I like how the HT Berserker and Falconer look (as far as the new body/joint designs).

Tellin ya, that CLU must knocking back that liquid from his many dayglow sticks!
I'm sorry but it is very hard to understand your grammar and the way you type. I recommend taking a 4th grade English class. :rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

:exactly: Don't know what his kick is on trying to rain on other people's parade. Poor guy I kinda feel bad for him......nah I'm kidding no I don't:dunno

:slapI DON"T LIKE THE FALCONER PREDATOR WHOPTEE DOO :gah:
Lets remember it is a toy we're talking about here and its nothing personal. :dunno

I do think HT Falconer looks a bit weak. My main gripe is the head isnt forward enough. When hes stood up straight his head barely sticks out more than his chest. And thats just bloody stupid.

It comes with a falcon.. nice. Shame its got a ugly stick. A nice Predator skull.. that ill never know where to display.

But it is good enough of a toy. Its not worth the price. But i did buy one i wasnt going to let him slip under the radar. But i do see where the complaints are coming from because they are valid.

Falconer is fairly weak (HT). I never buy custom HT bio's or anything but id love to have a slightly bigger falcon bio made because i would probably buy it.

Back