Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want Falconer so bad but T-800 from T1 is unmissable. Damn Hot Toys! I haven't bought Landa to pair with Aldo yet and I will only have him on waitlist longer because they are launching too many cool figs which price could be skyrocket within a few months.
I know exactly what you mean man. I'm gonna get the T1 T-800 because I already have it pre-ordered and I'm not missing that and then Ill try to pick up Falconer later hopefully. There are so many figures coming out that I want.

This shock me a lot. I thought the figure will be shipped march 2011. A seller in China already has him on stock. And the price goes up pretty hight for those who are impatient lol.

https://cgi.ebay.com/Hot-Toys-1-6-P...aultDomain_0&hash=item3363a7232e#ht_500wt_987

Falconer was already released last week (21 Dec??) in Hong Kong.. (First Batch for VIP customers) :lecture

Maybe You're talking about the US official release??
.. (I mean sideshow Collectibles website)

Anyways... Mine was shipped on 22 Dec but has not even left Honkong yet due to the Xmas season. :gah:

Falconer was already released last week (21 Dec??) in Hong Kong.. (First Batch for VIP customers) :lecture

Maybe You're talking about the US official release??
.. (I mean sideshow Collectibles website)

Anyways... Mine was shipped on 22 Dec but has not even left Honkong yet due to the Xmas season. :gah:

mine was shipped on the 23rd lets hope it gets here before 2011

Your Falconer was shipped by EMS??

Mine was shipped by CP prioritary airmail but not even left Hongkong yet.. so I,ll have to wait until the next year to get here..:monkey2

mine was shipped via airmail well the original shipment was supposed to be sent last week which they did but they sent me a berserker by mistake and now they are reshipping falconer it shoul be here either friday or monday next year :monkey2

How does one become a VIP then?

You have to live in Hongkong in first place.... and then, you have buy at TOYHUNTERS store (official HT store) and you'll get the membership as VIP .. easy right? :rotfl

VIP members always get the First batch :lecture

Once you have preordered any figure/s at toyhunters store, yo would receive a call, as soon as the figure was released (the same day), and finally you would have to go in person to pick up the figure/s ... so, if you live in UK, you could'nt be a VIP member (same for me :slap)

Edit: By the way..OMG is a VIP member :wink1:

Last edited:
Your Falconer was shipped by EMS??

Mine was shipped by CP prioritary airmail but not even left Hongkong yet.. so I,ll have to wait until the next year to get here..:monkey2

i guess it wont be here by friday

Label/Receipt Number: RB31 0354 417H K
Service(s): Registered Mail™

We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

Enter Label/Receipt Number.

Enter Label / Receipt Number.

Detailed Results:

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
Foreign International Dispatch, December 27, 2010, 3:38 pm, HONG KONG AIR MAIL CENTRE, HONG KONG
Foreign Acceptance, December 22, 2010, 3:16 pm, HONG KONG

Ohh, I didn't know there's such a thing as VIP :) And is there any difference between first and latter batch? Thanks for explaining :)

You have to live in Hongkong in first place.... and then, you have buy at TOYHUNTERS store (official HT store) and you'll get the membership as VIP .. easy right? :rotfl

VIP members always get the First batch :lecture

Once you have preordered any figure/s at toyhunters store, yo would receive a call, as soon as the figure was released (the same day), and finally you would have to go in person to pick up the figure/s ... so, if you live in UK, you could'nt be a VIP member (same for me :slap)

Edit: By the way..OMG is a VIP member :wink1:

Ohh, I didn't know there's such a thing as VIP :) And is there any difference between first and latter batch? Thanks for explaining :)

Rarely, the first batch figures have some production issues related with paint apps, materials or fabrics.. (for example; .. John Connor's headsculp was repainted and improved for the second Batch, nevertless, all the "first batch headsculpts" were changed for those VIP members who bought that first batch figure) ..therefore, that issues are fixed in the the folowing batches

...But, like I said before those problems or issues rarely happens..:lecture

Last edited:
Didn't take too many pics this time :gah:

Pred-Fal-WP-2.jpg

Pred-Fal-WP-1.jpg

Pred-Fal-WP-4-1.jpg

Pred-Fal-WP-3-1.jpg

IMG_6751.jpg

IMG_6744.jpg

IMG_6764.jpg

IMG_6668.jpg

Last edited:
Holy crap, those pics are SICK! Seriously, I can't wait for Falconer to arrive in the US. Out of curiousity, what camera do you use?

Back