Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do think HT Falconer looks a bit weak. My main gripe is the head isnt forward enough. When hes stood up straight his head barely sticks out more than his chest. And thats just bloody stupid.

It comes with a falcon.. nice. Shame its got a ugly stick. A nice Predator skull.. that ill never know where to display.

But it is good enough of a toy. Its not worth the price. But i did buy one i wasnt going to let him slip under the radar. But i do see where the complaints are coming from because they are valid.

Falconer is fairly weak (HT). I never buy custom HT bio's or anything but id love to have a slightly bigger falcon bio made because i would probably buy it.
I don't think it looks weak either. They are cool I just have to get used to them.

It comes with a falcon.. nice. Shame its got a ugly stick.

You don't have to use the stick. It's an option.

I never buy custom HT bio's or anything but id love to have a slightly bigger falcon bio made because i would probably buy it.

:lol:lol:lol

Prepare to be even more disappointed: The Bio on Falconer isn't removable. So you'd either have to get/make an entire custom head OR have someone sand down the existing Bio before replacing it.

Have you not looked in this thread before? There is a thin layre of glue that they stuck the bio onto that is where the mouth should be of what remains of the mold the used from the Berserker Predators face. Pictures provided in previous pages.

And the stick isnt optional if you plan on having it in the air without making your own arrangements. Which isnt what i wanted to pay $230 for.

Have you not looked in this thread before? There is a thin layre of glue that they stuck the bio onto that is where the mouth should be of what remains of the mold the used from the Berserker Predators face. Pictures provided in previous pages.

And the stick isnt optional if you plan on having it in the air without making your own arrangements. Which isnt what i wanted to pay $230 for.

Thats one of the reasons I'm not very fond of this pred, I don't like the big stick protruding out of the predator's shoulder to show the falcon. I know the HT designers have to follow the laws of physics and use something to hold it up but couldn't the falcon just sit on his shoulder instead of floating in the air?

Link? I'll wait.

So you wanted HT to create a levitating bird for Falconer for $230!? :slap

Herb.

....couldn't the falcon just sit on his shoulder instead of floating in the air?

Not with it wings open. And if they had made it with it wings folded, someone would have complained about that. The Falcon didn't sit on The Falconer shoulder in the movie anyways, it folded up into his shoulder armor. That why he doesn't have a cannon.

Not with it wings open. And if they had made it with it wings folded, someone would have complained about that. The Falcon didn't sit on The Falconer shoulder in the movie anyways, it folded up into his shoulder armor. That why he doesn't have a cannon.
Well, I'm sure no one would have complained if they'd made the falcon's wings actually fold up and attach to Falconer's shoulder, right? I don't think that'd be too much to ask given this figure's asking price and lack of accessories.

Link? I'll wait.

So you wanted HT to create a levitating bird for Falconer for $230!? :slap

Herb.

Here ya go dude.

Who knows! :dunno

The Bio helmet can be removed (Showed in a pic).. but still not clear, if the helmet can fit or conect to the Berserkers face.. but I bet will not

We need more quality pics..
OMG Where are you? :thud:

I doubt it will fit on the Berserker without some major customizing.

Based on this pic, I don't think the mask is flat and smooth on the inside.

Looks like there are alot of connection points inside the mask.

b17371097-ac-7474xf3x0600x0450-m.jpg

Well, I'm sure no one would have complained if they'd made the falcon's wings actually fold up and attach to Falconer's shoulder, right? I don't think that'd be too much to ask given this figure's asking price and lack of accessories.

You're kidding right? :slap Some people always find things to _____ about.....:lol

They compalined there was no Falcon...they got one, and now complain his wings don't fold up. It never ends.

You're kidding right? :slap Some people always find things to _____ about.....:lol

They compalined there was no Falcon...they got one, and now complain his wings don't fold up. It never ends.
If it folded up and docked on his shoulder, there'd be nothing left to complain about, really.

If it folded up and docked on his shoulder, there'd be nothing left to complain about, really.

Sure there would. People would complain you couldn't see the falcon and there was no way to display him when he wasn't folded up. Or that he doesn't levitate. :lol His bio is to small...not enough dreads...non removable mask...no face sculpt under the non removable mask.... list goes on and on.

Back