Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd complain that it didn't actual fly around and use thermal imaging to track my enemies.

And it didn't ATTACK! The crew and even SSC's product development ooh'd and ah'd over how it could not only track, but also attack. Yet we didn't get more than an ounce of falcon attention. I also wish they showed more interaction between Falconer and his machine and between Tracker and his dogs. Ah, well... maybe we'll get it in the inevitable super-huge unrated collectors' edition cut.

And it didn't ATTACK! The crew and even SSC's product development ooh'd and ah'd over how it could not only track, but also attack. Yet we didn't get more than an ounce of falcon attention. I also wish they showed more interaction between Falconer and his machine and between Tracker and his dogs. Ah, well... maybe we'll get it in the inevitable super-huge unrated collectors' edition cut.

There was supposed to be a scene right before the sword fight, where the falcon came after them again and they ended up shooting it down. :( sad they didn't do it.

One leg is longer than the other.....Looks like a oversized action figure.....Bio doesn't light...why is the base to small....it needs more accessories....

Sure there would. People would complain you couldn't see the falcon and there was no way to display him when he wasn't folded up. Or that he doesn't levitate. :lol His bio is to small...not enough dreads...non removable mask...no face sculpt under the non removable mask.... list goes on and on.

:) :goodpost: yep this is the thing called nitpicking and I think it's been covered either in this thread or the Berserker thread. It's good to vent about it though huh... :)

There was supposed to be a scene right before the sword fight, where the falcon came after them again and they ended up shooting it down. :( sad they didn't do it.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaa? Were they worried the movie was too long, or something? Deep down, us Predator fans would kill to get a 120+ minute Predator film. Anyhow, that would've been so cool. Kind of bummed they scrapped that idea, since now they don't get to say the falcon did as much.

One leg is longer than the other.....

That's an easy fix: 1/6 scale Orthopedic Boot!

orthopedicer.jpg

Can't even tell the difference. Right?

So what is the point of even getting the "Falconer" predator? :cuckoo::cuckoo:

I'm going to display my Falconer without the robot bird as well. It doesn't constantly hover above his shoulder in the movie and I think the figure looks better without it personally.

I'm pretty much with ya there Ben... but I'm reserving my final answer for when I have him in hand. I'm still disappointed in him being the first Predator NOT to have a face...:monkey4

I'm pretty much with ya there Ben... but I'm reserving my final answer for when I have him in hand. I'm still disappointed in him being the first Predator NOT to have a face...:monkey4

I can understand the disappointment some are feeling over the lack of an unmasked portrait for Falconer since every HT Predator has had a head sculpt under the mask, but it doesn't bother me too much because I probably would never display Falconer unmasked. It's kind of like the AVP Predators. I put the masks on those guys and never took them off.

Back