Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure

Yeh, maybe if enough of us whined they'd give us the damn falcon !

where can I see this pics of this falcon that you guys are talking about. For the live of me I cannot remember what they look like or if they were in the movie.

Watch the international trailer. Should be seen there. Its the little bird tracker thing, which flied over their heads in the forest and when they fell into the water.
Yes, it was in the movie only for seconds, but so was the goddamn Falconer predator. And if you dont give him the falcon then goddamn you cant call it Falconer predator.

It never landed on his arm, why isn't it on his shoulder?

Yeah i was gonna say it looks different from that but i forgot lol. It does look more birdlike and not a triangle.

(edit) found some piccies, and you dont see it for long in the film anyway.

Falconerfullview.jpg

The_falcon.jpg

Original post: https://avp.wikia.com/wiki/Predator_Falcon

Last edited:

This is really going to come down to the price for me. If its SIGNIFICANTLY lower than berserker, then I might go for it.

But a nondetachable mask...wow, I hope that was due to a licensing issue and not a decision made by Hot Toys to cut corners. I don't care if you never see his face in the movie, this is a high-end 1/6th figure with accessories. Mask should be removable based on implication alone. (I believe it is clearly implied that the Falconer can remove his mask in the movie even if he does not. After all, the Berserker removes his mask, and all previous incarnations of predators have been able to remove their masks.)

This is really going to come down to the price for me. If its SIGNIFICANTLY lower than berserker, then I might go for it.

But a nondetachable mask...wow, I hope that was due to a licensing issue and not a decision made by Hot Toys to cut corners. I don't care if you never see his face in the movie, this is a high-end 1/6th figure with accessories. Mask should be removable based on implication alone. (I believe it is clearly implied that the Falconer can remove his mask in the movie even if he does not. After all, the Berserker removes his mask, and all previous incarnations of predators have been able to remove their masks.)

I second you draekus. I probably WOULD get it depending on the price gap between him and the berserker.

Also, what are the odds of them remaking the classic predator from the Predators movie and what would they change?

Oh yeah, I had completely forgotten about that.

Well as we ain't getting a face on the Predator, I think we should get the Falcon then. It a feature in the movie just like the Tusk Predator.

Though I would think he called the Falconer Predator because he does 'falconry' which is just with a sport with birds of prey in general. As apposed to because he has a falcon.

Yeah, he will never fit in with the rest of the Silverhawks without his falcon.

I strongly believe HT's had NO intention of ever using or sculpting his face underneath...why would they?, you don't see it in the movie at all...so why bother?

M.

I second you draekus. I probably WOULD get it depending on the price gap between him and the berserker.

Also, what are the odds of them remaking the classic predator from the Predators movie and what would they change?

I say the odds are good, but if it is released it will probably be the last figure in the "Predators" set. I think they would upgrade the body (i.e. better joints on the arms/legs and a torso like the berserker/falconer). The mask would also be the battle-damaged version seen in the movie.

Yeh, maybe if enough of us whined they'd give us the damn falcon !

People whine ? On this board ? Hardly ever see that. There's no reason for HT to give us a removable mask since no one even knows what he looks like. So that whine is for nothing as usual. The falcon though is another story.

That must suck for those of you who display all the predator figures with bios off. :(

I think he looks great and I'll get him, just like most of the folks here saying they won't. The non-detachable bio is a surprise, but it was probably necessary to be able to release the figure.

I do hope they cave in on the surveilance bird unit.

Back