Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure

looks great but... "undetachable face mask with led light-up function???" no falcon??? Come on...!

So very, very disappointed hot toys.

^^:exactly:
Hot Toys, what's up with that crap???:mad:

Hate to say it guys, but I told you all there'd be NO Falcon

You had a 50/50 chance on being right or wrong, so being correct is no big acomplishment.:lol

i don't think falconer will be selling very well......so many people are already turned off by the non-removable bio, but them not putting the falcon in there should be considered a crime.
Because of this, we may NOT see tracker...........

I agree that Falconer will not be "flying" off the shelf, but I would be
surprised if HT does not make Tracker.

Last edited:

Yeah, he will never fit in with the rest of the Silverhawks without his falcon.

I strongly believe HT's had NO intention of ever using or sculpting his face underneath...why would they?, you don't see it in the movie at all...so why bother?

M.

Chopper and Celtic never removed their bios in AVP, and their bios
were removable on the figures. So, why not make the bio
removable, other then not having the rights to do so?

People whine ? On this board ? Hardly ever see that. There's no reason for HT to give us a removable mask since no one even knows what he looks like. So that whine is for nothing as usual. The falcon though is another story.

Eeeh... I AM talking about the falcon.

The Falcon i could get as an accessory.... but the Bio being undetachable is a DEAL BREAKER. Pass for me.

light up laser sight,

character doesnt use a ____ing cannon.

was really looking forward to what ht would do with this figures face..
not a fan of the undetachable mask.

People whine ? On this board ? Hardly ever see that. There's no reason for HT to give us a removable mask since no one even knows what he looks like. So that whine is for nothing as usual. The falcon though is another story.

I understand your logic/opinion. However, if we use that logic, than none of the armor should be removable either since we never see the skin on his thighs/chest under the thigh/chest armor, right? The same can be said for any HT 12" scale figure with clothing/armor accessory. Why are Dutch's pants removable and not sculpted? (Please no wise cracks :) ) Why are all layers of HT Bank Robber Joker's clothes removable? The reason: because the more realistic/life-like and the more detailed the product is, the more high-end it is. Even if the skin/clothes under a specific piece of armor/clothing is not seen on-screen, it doesn't mean HT shouldn't reproduce it in their figures. (After all, they've done a good job of it so far.)

Having said that, certain non-removable pieces of armor/clothing do not concern me. Such as boots/shoes/predator sandals or hand gloves. A mask is entirely different story.

As far as what the Falconer's face would look like. I think its safe to imagine that could be the same sculpt as berserker with a paint job that matches the colors on falconer's body.

Out of curiosity. How many of you would actually display it with the mask off? Or is this some sort of entitlement thing? :dunno

I usually display them both ways. Every now and then I'll take the mask off on or put it back on.

Out of curiosity. How many of you would actually display it with the mask off? Or is this some sort of entitlement thing? :dunno

I just want the mask separatedly.

I understand your logic/opinion. However, if we use that logic, than none of the armor should be removable either since we never see the skin on his thighs/chest under the thigh/chest armor, right? The same can be said for any HT 12" scale figure with clothing/armor accessory. Why are Dutch's pants removable and not sculpted? (Please no wise cracks :) ) Why are all layers of HT Bank Robber Joker's clothes removable? The reason: because the more realistic/life-like and the more detailed the product is, the more high-end it is. Even if the skin/clothes under a specific piece of armor/clothing is not seen on-screen, it doesn't mean HT shouldn't reproduce it in their figures. (After all, they've done a good job of it so far.)

Having said that, certain non-removable pieces of armor/clothing do not concern me. Such as boots/shoes/predator sandals or hand gloves. A mask is entirely different story.

As far as what the Falconer's face would look like. I think its safe to imagine that could be the same sculpt as berserker with a paint job that matches the colors on falconer's body.

:exactly:on the ____ing spot mate!

There is a god like element in removing a preds bio ..if you tried it on a living pred,you would be killed..i'm just saying..
So the lack of that option is really annoying.

Undetachable face mask? Well, I'm going to say what we're all thinking. Pu**ies... would it kill them to improvise a little? Certainly hasn't stopped them from doing so on every other release. All I can take solace in is that nifty 1/6 Predator skull... that and the possibility of getting a Falcon SSC Exclusive, even though WE REALLY SHOULDN'T HAVE TO.

Wait a tic... why don't we just complain to HT? Falconer's still in the prototype phase. Remember how many changes they made to Berserker since the first spec shots? For what it's worth, we should all just send e-mails to HT begging them to at least make the mask removable... and possibly, to give us a Falcon.

The Falconer looks amazing. I am disappointed that the mask cant be removed and that there's no falcon. Also why does the mask have a light up LED function if theres no plasma caster?

Back