Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure

He's very light on accessories too. I wonder if a more equipped battle-damaged version will appear later?

Thanks for the new pics.
Love the colours on the dreads.

As somebody suggested earlier, it's probably an approval issue as to why they cannot have a face sculpt.
There is obviously another movie down the road so maybe Fox still want the option on all predator reveals, even if the character died.

Predators contract may have different terms than Predator 2.

He's very light on accessories too. I wonder if a more equipped battle-damaged version will appear later?

Eh ..no i doubt it..this guy never got damaged enough in the movie to warrant a second figure.

what's that laser for? he doesn't have shoulder plasma cannon

Yeah and what about a single blade,... i thought that two blades were more usefull for ripping somebodys spine out.
Anyway, i think its realy cool that they brought more accurateness on height.

Doesn't seem "bobbleheaded" enough to me.

Hate to say it guys, but I told you all there'd be NO Falcon, I'm surprised there isn't a carbon copied Plasma Caster on his back though:(

All in all, I was taken by surprise by the non removable face mask, but oh well(I think this is probably to avoid what happened with the AvP preds.....the same damn head/face on all oh 'em) I'm still preordering two of them.

Maybe im crazy but i prefer a non removable mask instead of a Berserker repaint face.

Makes Berserker even more unique.

I think it looks great, but come on! GIVE US THE FALCON!

What a ____ing joke, non removable mask no falcon, jeez come on they could of easily repainted the berserker head, so that more or less means that tracker will be the same.____ing shame on you Hot toys, this is a real let down. I would of liked the option of mask on or off, to me non of this makes sense, why no falcon though i just don't get it, is it a license issue or something else, i mean they must have enough pics and references to go on to make one.

"I want my bird"

mickeyrourkeironman2600.jpg

Unless this is significantly cheaper than berserker I won't be getting it. What a huge disappointment. :(

Hmmmm, Price will dictate if I buy this right away.

I like a boat load of accessories and this seems to be bare bones :(

Kind surprised by the lack of pictures almost thought it was more of a teaser. And im really shocked about the no detachable mask. I really hope he wont be as expensive as berserker i still want him and i think his design was the best in the movie so i will get it. Hopefully sideshow will do the falcon for us

Great looking figure can't wait to add him to the collection. I wonder if the SS EX will come with the falcon. That really is the only piece thats missing.

As for the undetached mask, you never see it in the film so I don't care because I never planned on displaying him with his mask off.

But Falcon, please.

Back