Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure

No Falcon??? What's the point of calling it "Falconer"???

Non removable mask??

It's a FAIL, just like the movie.

Well the Pred is a nogo for me, especially cause it hasn´t the falcon but for the movie:
You´re almost a stand alone person...

Im still hoping SSC will throw in an exclusive falcon. If not, I'll wait for the Tracker and see what he's about.

Im still hoping SSC will throw in an exclusive falcon. If not, I'll wait for the Tracker and see what he's about.

SSC doesn't throw in exclusives for Hot Toys products. Hot Toys decides if there will or won't be an exclusive item and what that item is.

Then why is it called Sideshow Exclusive Version? Because only they can sell it?

Then why is it called Sideshow Exclusive Version? Because only they can sell it?

Yes, besides Toy Hunters in HK who get it first. Basically Hot Toys releases a special item as a "Toy Hunters Exclusive" for their store in HK. Then, if and when that figure is distributed by SSC in North America they get the same item and release it as a "Sideshow Exclusive".

But SSC has absolutely no part in deciding what Hot Toys picks as an Exclusive item for HT products.

Where did you get this info from????? Its not on the HT Facebook page??????

I'll be the first to admit that I was wrong.......

"Undetachable face mask with LED light-up function"

Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale Falconer Predator Collectible Figure from the Predators movie. The movie-accurate Falconer Predator collectible is specially crafted based on his image in the movie, highlighting the highly detailed head and body armory, undetachable face mask, armor and weapons.

The 1/6th scale Falconer Predator Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Falconer Predator in the movie Predators

- Realistic and accurate 1/6th scale of 14 inches / 35 cm tall

- Over 22 points of articulations

- Highly detailed head and body armory

- Two (2) pairs of interchangeable palms including:

n One (1) pair of fists

n One (1) pair of relaxed palms

Weapons:

- Three (3) interchangeable metal blades of different lengths

Accessories:

- Newly sculpted Predator skull

- Leather-like skirt and straps

- One (1) pair of forearm armor with right one for inserting blade

- One (1) pair of thigh armor

- One (1) left waist armor

- Undetachable face mask with LED light-up function

- Figure stand with Falconer Predator nameplate and the movie logo

Artists:
- Figure Sculpted by Joseph Tsang

- Figure Painted by Joseph Tsang

**Product shown is not final, pending licensor approval

Seriously doubt it'll be an exclusive...that would poiss off so many fans as the bird is quite a significant accessory to have. Kinda like having a marines pulse rifle as an exclusive.

Seriously doubt it'll be an exclusive...that would poiss off so many fans as the bird is quite a significant accessory to have. Kinda like having a marines pulse rifle as an exclusive.

Yes, but would piss me off even more if we got nothing.

No face no buy. It literally ruins the collection. All HT Predators have faces until now. :(

Petition time? (i hate them cuz they dont work but I'm really upset)

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/G1n91tqYiyo?fs=1&hl=en_GB&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/G1n91tqYiyo?fs=1&hl=en_GB&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Wow...no detachable mask.

They obviously couldn't get approval from KNB or FOX to make their version of the Falconer's face.

Then how were they able to do that for Guardian ? :confused:

FOX approved it.

Any likeness for a FOX character has to be approved by them before it can be manufactured/sold.
If not, the producer risks being sued for licensing rights on FOX's intellectual property (the Falconer Pred).
Happens all the time.

Since we're not seeing the face on this, either FOX or KNB would not approve a face sculpt of the Falconer.

Then how were they able to do that for Guardian ? :confused:

I seriously think they got lazy... period. They couldn't hide the batteries for the targetting lasers because he's got no cannon. This it is a slap in the face. The Collection is ruined and this is one of the best looking preds in the new movie.

Back