1/6 Hot Toys Endgame Ronin (Hawkeye) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Potenial Hot Toys Endgame Ronin (Hawkeye) Figure?

Will have to pray that the sculpt survives through production...

Recent figures say otherwise.
I guess some of the upcoming figures before this will determine its potential outcome [emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]

Sent from a point in space and time

Just noticed he has a mini crossbow on his wrist too. Very cool [emoji41]
798f4550813853db6a7061692f5bb6ed.jpg

Sent from a point in space and time
Hope he uses it on screen. Not like AoU when he had that multi arrow launcher and they never showed it in action.

Holy Rat F#ck, Batman - this looks awesome! It's going to take a lot of willpower to not order both the deluxe and regular versions.

Ok here’s my rant:

“Ronin” should have been the base figure and “Hawkeye” the deluxe.

We all know that HT’s could have decided that the regular version included just the Ronin Headsculpt, the swords and the hoodie. But they know there are plenty of collectors like myself who really do not care for another Hawkeye figure so they decide that anyone who wants to display no more stupid bows and arrows and horrible haircuts must pay more for the deluxe. Still no question that I will PO the deluxe today. :mad:

End rant.

Interesting that it’s not called Ronin anywhere on the title of the figure. But definitely a must buy

Interesting that it’s not called Ronin anywhere on the title of the figure. But definitely a must buy

I haven't been watching anything about this movie, but has the word Ronin ever been used? I bet it won't be. Like how they call her Wanda and not Scarlet Witch. He will be Clint and Hawkeye and never Ronin.

I haven't been watching anything about this movie, but has the word Ronin ever been used? I bet it won't be. Like how they call her Wanda and not Scarlet Witch. He will be Clint and Hawkeye and never Ronin.

At most, we’ll get someone off-handedly referring to him as a ronin once, but not as a moniker.

Good point but all the merch says Ronin :dunno

I think the OP needs to rename this thread since the actual figure is revealed now

I wonder if this Ronin figure would make a good custom Storm Shadow :clap

I suspect this Ronin outfit will only feature in one brief introductory scene before never being seen again. Which is how most of these deluxe outfits seem to go.

I suspect this Ronin outfit will only feature in one brief introductory scene before never being seen again. Which is how most of these deluxe outfits seem to go.

Yeah probably one action scene before he reveals he’s Hawkeye , but it’s still a cool outfit and I welcome the figure

Back