1/6 Hot Toys Endgame Ronin (Hawkeye) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Potenial Hot Toys Endgame Ronin (Hawkeye) Figure?

Deluxe ordered... I really hope this gets moved up. So many amazing looking figures for Endgame so far but for some reason this one i'm most excited for. Until the bigger war machine armor.

I ordered the Deluxe as well. I may add a standard version down the road, but I'm going to wait and see what else is released from Endgame before I decide.

No deluxe at BBTS yet, just regular.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

As cool as the Ronin outfit looks, I can't imagine wanting to display the masked head over that great Renner sculpt.

Think I'll wait and see the movie first to see if that's a look I really need.

As cool as the Ronin outfit looks, I can't imagine wanting to display the masked head over that great Renner sculpt.

Totally agree. Looks very cool, but will be for the real comic Ronin fans. I'm also going to wait to see the movie before I even think about the Standard version of this guy.

Had a $25 coupon from ordering Nebula so I used it to buy the Deluxe. Worth it for all the extras even if the masked sculpt stays in the box

I was planning on just having him hold the mask.

Ordered the Deluxe from Sideshow. $25 coupon and flex pays made this easy. I’ll order War Machine with Timewalker.

I've got a $25 "Thanks" code from ordering Bespin Leia that I used on Nebula (good through 4/19 but locked to my account). The code still appears in my account after using it and I just tried applying it to Ronin and it worked. Seems the code might be unlimited until expiration. Makes it the perfect time to preorder EG figures as you can get $25 off as each new figure ordered adds a new $25 coupon (Nebula added one that expires 4/25). Basically free shipping, plus rewards and you get it earlier than other retailers.

I've got a $25 "Thanks" code from ordering Bespin Leia that I used on Nebula (good through 4/19 but locked to my account). The code still appears in my account after using it and I just tried applying it to Ronin and it worked. Seems the code might be unlimited until expiration. Makes it the perfect time to preorder EG figures as you can get $25 off as each new figure ordered adds a new $25 coupon (Nebula added one that expires 4/25). Basically free shipping, plus rewards and you get it earlier than other retailers.

Oooo good to know it’s unlimited use through the 19th. Hopefully they put up the rest before then

I just used the $25 "Thanks" code I received from Ordering Nebula & it was one order and done for that code. But hopefully I'll get another one tomorrow. :pray:

Isn't it a totally different head? Unless I missed it, I don't think there's going to be a mask accessory.

You're right on that. The description from Hot Toys' site for the Deluxe confirms it's a separate headsculpt and not a mask:

The 1/6th scale Hawkeye Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) specially features:

- A newly developed head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye from Avengers: Endgame
- A newly developed masked head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Ronin***

In case anyone is wondering about the asterisks, it means it is exclusive to the Deluxe version of the figure.

Deluxe PO'd...

But, if that's a sign of the prices, really will be picking and choosing.:panic:

So the one time HT should include a separate mask accessory they don't...but for the Iron Spider it came with a masked nano tech accessory, which never happened in the movie...okay.... :slap

I just used the $25 "Thanks" code I received from Ordering Nebula & it was one order and done for that code. But hopefully I'll get another one tomorrow. :pray:

Ditto on the thanks code. Only the inexplicably-shareable $20 codes have worked more than once for me.

Back