1/6 Hot Toys DX19 - The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

As someone with only the dx02, is this an upgrade?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As someone who doesn?t own any Dark Knight figures, this is amazing.

Almost everything is a step up to the previous figures, especially the body, head sculpt and the movement of the upper body (based on these promo pics).

Also, it may be the angle of the picture, but the white eyes look smaller then they were in the movie, makes them less movie accurate but visually more appealing.

Happy to add this figure to my collection.

In one of the pictures hot toys shown for this, the Dark Knight Rises Bat Armory is in the background, which is something they teased in 2012/2013, so hopefully they'll be announcing that too.........:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

As someone with only the dx02, is this an upgrade?

Major upgrade, the suit isn't all rubber anymore, the head proportions are better, and it comes with accessories from both TDK and TDKR, and the eyes look less cartoony.

In one of the pictures hot toys shown for this, the Dark Knight Rises Bat Armory is in the background, which is something they teased in 2012/2013, so hopefully they'll be announcing that too.........:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Hopefully, and maybe it?ll include a reissue Alfred.

I get the disappointment of it for many, but the DX12 and Armory figures came out at a time I was way out of the Hot Toys game and now that I'm back in it, trying to find a reasonable deal on eBay has been a struggle so this comes as a very welcome surprise.

As the DX02 Batman from The Dark Knight had the issue with oil leaking in the abdominal area, did hot toys fix this issue with the DX11 Dark Knight Rises Batman, or did that also have the same oil leaking problem? [as i'm concerned this figure will also have the same issue].

I never heard of the issue repeating, from what I’ve read, the issues with the DX12 and Armory figures had more to do with accuracy than QC problems.

Hope we get Bane too!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

This one doesn?t seem to have the backpack from the Hong Kong scene. I think I will stick with dx02. Don?t understand why omit that.

Probably a measure to be different from previous releases, if you’re going to leave out an accessory, that’s the best one to choose.

You might be able to get the head and neck from this later to upgrade the DX02. The part I liked least when I had DX02 was the head, wrong shape and eyes were early PERS and a bit cartoony from some views.

Estimated release date on TWS is 2022 Q2-Q3.

Can anyone elaborate how pre ordering works on Sideshow? If Im the first person to preorder this, and I finish the payment before the figure is ready to ship, do I also get the figure first?
Or does the second person who finish his full payment before me get the figure first? Thanks in advance!

The cowl is finally good of a proper shape. Bale head is very nice too. May just pick these when the figure is out.
Yet, not overpriced Bat-pod is tempting.

I was really hoping for Ras Al Ghoul, Fox or Crane, or at least a better BB suit... well.

Estimated release date on TWS is 2022 Q2-Q3.

Can anyone elaborate how pre ordering works on Sideshow? If Im the first person to preorder this, and I finish the payment before the figure is ready to ship, do I also get the figure first?
Or does the second person who finish his full payment before me get the figure first? Thanks in advance!
As long as you pay it off before it arrives at Sideshow or have it set up to charge your card the full amount when they get it in, you should get one from the first batch.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

As long as you pay it off before it arrives at Sideshow or have it set up to charge your card the full amount when they get it in, you should get one from the first batch.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Awesome, thanks for your quick response!

what_year_is_it_jumanji.gif

Since we're pretending it's 2012 again, can we get a 2.0 Big Chap and Jungle Hunter to go with our 5.0 Batman? Thanks! :wave

:lol :lol :lol

And a new Uncle Bob or Tech Noir T-800 while they're at it.

Fantastic news!

I sold all my HT dolls 8 years ago and never looked back. My place started to look like a swap meet and I was going broke.

This game have changed now and I buy stuff sporadically here and there (not HT?s).

I always missed my Batman Dolls and vehicles though, so this is amazing. I sure hope they reissue the Tumbler and the 89 Bats and Batmobile one day, as I?ll never pay aftermarket prices for anything anymore.

Sounds like you kinda did look back.

I must say though, seeing this has triggered something. I don't know what. Definitely nostalgia for those better times with Hot Toys.

No need for me to pick up, as I have the Armory version as well as the batpod and the EMP gun, which I got loose on Ebay many years ago.

But it's a great set for those that missed out and want a Bale Batman in the collection.

I HOPE that HT revisits "Batman Begins" with a new version of the original suit. That's the only one that I need in the collection. (and uses a new and improved non-leaky suit material...)

The likeness looks like they morphed Bale and Affleck together.

F184CDB8-D505-4802-8732-63B9DBFB3108.jpg

What was the point of producing prototypes and teasing/previewing these two again?

Back