1/6 Hot Toys DX19 - The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

It?s only $270 at Toys Wonderland...so at least we got that goin for us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It?s only $270 at Toys Wonderland...so at least we got that goin for us

Yeah $277 for batpod, Sideshow charged $275 for this tdkr version originally.

$271 for batman. Sideshow charged $260 for the dx12.

Wow a revamped (or maybe retooled) TDK Trilogy Batman!!!!!!!! Very surprising!!!

I'm very happy with the 1/4 as well as the 1/6 Armory versions, but this still looks good to me. The new masked head sculpt looks much improved upon in my view. The proportions look similar to the DX12/Armory, but maybe subtly better too. The suit seems intentionally looser for better articulation. Given how (most) of their scaling is going larger, I wonder if this will be a bit bigger than previous versions.

Would have preferred a new 1/6 of the Begins suit....but whatever, I'm in for this.

Really random drop with this and another version of the Bat-Pod. I have the DX12 and a Bat-Pod so I?ll pass. Agreed that a new version from Batman Begins would have been more appealing.

Yeah a new 1/6 Begins suit would be much desired!!! (Even though I also like the 1/4 version)

Aren't those HK prices? Usually Sideshow's prices are a bit higher.

This will be released in 2022... Relax guys. I'm pretty sure Hot Toys will improve all the errors to the final product. I't won't be like this the final product.

I'm in for this and I hope they release a new Joker!

Is it 2012 again?

It is ten years later. Don?t forget the improved emp rifle lightning.

Same ****** body style.

I kept the armory Batman which is the same sculpt and figure as the dx-12 but hell now that you guys mention this, it does look like the Batman begins headscult with the combover sculpt!

Aren't those HK prices? Usually Sideshow's prices are a bit higher.

Yes you are right and I'm not sure why people buy from sideshow anymore in the US with taxes and shipping. You can usually get figures from toys wonderland a bit cheaper and a couple of months faster than sideshow now. This isnt always true if you wait for them to be in hand though.

Unfortunately for me I'm still stuck with a bunch of preorders and NRD with sideshow.

Wonder how many more Nolan figures they will try and get previewed/sold prior to ?The Batman? stuff (if that indeed happens, if it is indeed rated R).

A DX Bane would be nice.

I already have the DX12 with a custom cape, so this is a pass, but Ivey already po the batpod. I agree with most of you, a Begins one would be a good reissue!

Have the armory already but might grab this to replace dx02 sonar display.

Been waiting to buy the Armory for a good price since I slacked hard when it came out. Might just go with this one but yea, after all this time they could?ve fixed a few problems. I do think the cowl and mouth plates look better though. Wish the time frame to release was better too.

I’ve always regretted selling my DX12. I’m probably down for this. But we shall see at some point in 2022 I’m sure.

Looks nice, bale sculpt is the best one they did

Day 1 preorder for me since the Bale Batman is the only Batman I don't currently have in my collection

This being re-issued/re-tooled is kind of telling of the industry situation. Lack of movies=lack of figures. And lack of figures=less money=less investment in new licenses (even from the past).
So Hot Toys are left with revisiting their greatest hits/sales. I guess that means Joker will be re-issued, and other really popular figures.

It's not so bad, I hope they can revisit the BvS line which still remain to this day their best Batman line, and maybe extend it with a Superman Black Suit. They should just re-issue every Batman figure they released, they're all popular and have all jumped in price, there will always be demand for those figs.

When is this due for release, and what does it retail for?

Back