Hot Toys - DX16 / DX17 - The Phantom Menace - Darth Maul and Sith Speeder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX17 - The Phantom Menace - Darth Maul and Sith Speeder

Based on the full details, I feel like the ultimate Maul 1:6 is a kitbash of Sideshow v2 and HT.

I like Sideshow better for portrait, gloves and boots, HT for clothing and base body.

Is this gonna be another Star Wars thread where the official specs and pics never make it the first page and you have to tear the thread apart until you've found those plans?

Yep I'm going to get this.

Looks amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love it. Judging by recent announcements its going to be prequel stuff out the ass for a bit. Anakin seems to have sold so well, they greenlit a bunch of other stuff. As for more OT stuff I expect them to put a lot of that on hold as that ALWAYS sells. I'm fine with this as I'd like to see a little more variety. Clearly the sequel stuff isn't moving and they need to offset that loss with some guaranteed sellers. They know we want Lando, Bespin Han etc and if they hold them longer they know we will go nuts when they finally put them up for preorder.

Standard Maul for me unless the one with speeder isn't as costly as it looks.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

What time will it be up today ya think?

Based on the full details, I feel like the ultimate Maul 1:6 is a kitbash of Sideshow v2 and HT.

I like Sideshow better for portrait, gloves and boots, HT for clothing and base body.

That’s what I’m gonna do. I like HT for pretty much everything except boots so we’ll see when it releases. I have two V2’s and will need two of these too.

OMG my wishful thinking came true! Preorder this week! He looks awesome, I'm so excited.
Looking at HT's pictures though I'm a little confused. Seems like there's 4 options:
1) Maul with speeder
2) Regular Maul
3) Special Edition (?) Maul with speeder that includes a hologram
4) Special Edition (?) Regular Maul with hologram

Also only two pics show a broken lightsaber blade (regular Maul)

Last edited:

Deluxe DX with Speeder. No question. Day one preorder

Is this gonna be another Star Wars thread where the official specs and pics never make it the first page and you have to tear the thread apart until you've found those plans?

Give me time and I can edit the first post, just busy at work.

Not digging the open mouth sculpt at all... can't think of Maul really looking like that in the film and it just looks off.

Rest looks great though and I appreciate having the choice to either buy or not buy the speeder. Although I assume either option will be a pricey one since he's carrying the DX.

First page has been updated with DX 16 specs and pics, will get to DX17.

Up on Sideshow only $54,99 :lol

with 3 droids !!

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/product-archive/?sku=2115

2115_press02-001.jpg

Back