1/6 Alpha Toys No. 007 Mentor and Apprentice (Mandalorian Luke and Grogu)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
a1.jpg
a2.jpg

a10.jpg
a11.jpg

a3.jpg
a4.jpg
a5.jpg
a6.jpg
a7.jpg
a8.jpg
a9.jpg

ALPHA Toys No.007
1:6 the Mentor and Apprentice set

A high-fidelity head sculpt with movableeyes
9 interchangeable palms
1 black cloak
1 black long coat
1 black vest
1 cloth belt
1 belt with textured leather
1 pair of black trousers
1 pair of black boots

1 LED illuminated saber hilt
1 dynamic style blade
1 static style blade

1 1:6 scale apprentice doll (about 6cmtall; with multiple articulation)

I'd say - as someone who isn't that into Star Wars but admires the figures - this seems like a relatively decent cheap alternative but if I was in the market for a Luke and liked this look I would buy this figure and swap out the head with a superior sculpt [price depending of course!]

However this bootleg turns out, just be grateful it doesn't have the Barbie hair they put on No. 004 The Chosen One...

View attachment 690615

:lol

The outfit is actually pretty good on that one, Breda just didn’t really futz it at all. Everything is pretty close to the HT in my experience (at least close enough) except for the “leather” tunic and the head obviously. Much better than the ARtoys one that came out years ago.

I don’t see the point in this when the Hot Toys version is available. I mean yeah it’s cheaper sure, but at the same time in this instance I’d opt for the official release personally.

Stuff like the Royal Guard, prequel Yoda, and the Emperor who are long sold out make more sense to get third party versions of.

I don’t see the point in this when the Hot Toys version is available. I mean yeah it’s cheaper sure, but at the same time in this instance I’d opt for the official release personally.

Stuff like the Royal Guard, prequel Yoda, and the Emperor who are long sold out make more sense to get third party versions of.
A 3rd party Tarkin would be most welcome.

Agreed. Doesn’t make much sense here especially when the official will inevitably go on sale making this KO even more of a head scratcher.

I’d add Dooku to the list of figures that need a decent 3rd party KO.

I could see myself getting the head once it's parted out to put inside the Endor helmet. I have an official one for that, but still scared about messing up the paint on headsculpt when attempting to put it on

Last edited:
Not for me but I'm happy to see 3rd party companies making Star Wars figures. I just wish they made figures that have more demand.

They should make the Bespin Luke outfit for people who want to customize a Battle Damage version without having to risk destroying the Hot Toys one

It make a great custom for me if i were to get it (Already own Deluxe Mando ver) and plus probably cheaper then HT one still.

Back